Funny I had someone criticizing my grow and my "burnt tips". My only reply was, burn these tips.... lmfao. They hate us cause they ain't us!!!

lol feel free to tell them to criticize deez nuts.

Seriously people. Stop being pricks. Stop trolling. Stop hating at every opportunity that comes your way. Get a life. Go outside. Do something. Being a piece of shit is easy. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Make someone smile. Say thank you. So tired of this world sometimes.

Those are some awesome looking buds brother

Thanks urb! They work for me ;). Yeah, I dunno it's funny to me like were home growers here doing our best and learning this amazing hobby as we go. Yet some people only continue to be and see the negatives in life. It's sad really. If you only see life for what's wrong with it how can you ever be happy? I guess some people's value comes from devaluing others? Even worse! But I will say I value all of you and your love and support! I wouldn't be half the grower I am without you.

:circle-of-love::cheer::green_heart:

lol feel free to tell them to criticize deez nuts.

Seriously people. Stop being pricks. Stop trolling. Stop hating at every opportunity that comes your way. Get a life. Go outside. Do something. Being a piece of shit is easy. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Make someone smile. Say thank you. So tired of this world sometimes.

Those are some awesome looking buds brother
Sr I think it’s good to see def or burn tips a lilttle means you are pushing the plants to its potential haters goons hate dabs you got skill brotha ✊

Sorry Dabber

I agree , those buds look terrible, all that orange and trichs, I mean really, how can you be happy with that

I'd toss it all and start over

But that's me,and I'm, well, insane:rofl::rofl::welldone::drool::surf::adore::adore::adore:

Lmfao thanks guys. I took it a little personally I suppose. And I know this bud is fire, so I was a little taken back that someone had the huevos to criticize. The truth is I think every one is entitled to their opinion, but if your opinion that everything not done by you is shit, you probably need a perspective adjustment, or a Nobel prize? Idk, I'm over it.

So well do a little recap here this week and close this journal down.

I have no clue the yield and honestly dont really plant to weigh it all out. 400 grams?

The major difference I've noticed is the buds are more dense, and have a slightly different more intense aroma. I get little bits of sour diesel type flavor, that borders a grapefruit taste. Grapefruit is one of my all time favorite strains so it's been a treat.

The IVY cut has a touch of the pinene terp profile. And a small minty fresh pine aroma can be noticed when smelling the nugs.

I really enjoy concentrating this lush. The sweetness is amazing when it comes through.

Well I'll do a bit more comprehensive review but that's my quick rundown on the buds.

Oh and I should mention, they get me nice and stoned...

:passitleft:

I missed it all......blah......I'll just stick around for the next cycle...... ;)

Yeah mad it's your meds done in your tub the way you wanted to grow them. Period. I don't know why these f's think they need to come on your journal and tell ya you did it wrong. I'm trying to deal with something on my journal that I've hardly posted lately. I'm using the wrong pots and apparently I need to raise my lights causing my puny harvests. I'm happy your happy. Done

Lmfao thanks guys. I took it a little personally I suppose. And I know this bud is fire, so I was a little taken back that someone had the huevos to criticize. The truth is I think every one is entitled to their opinion, but if your opinion that everything not done by you is shit, you probably need a perspective adjustment, or a Nobel prize? Idk, I'm over it.

So well do a little recap here this week and close this journal down.

I have no clue the yield and honestly dont really plant to weigh it all out. 400 grams?

The major difference I've noticed is the buds are more dense, and have a slightly different more intense aroma. I get little bits of sour diesel type flavor, that borders a grapefruit taste. Grapefruit is one of my all time favorite strains so it's been a treat.

The IVY cut has a touch of the pinene terp profile. And a small minty fresh pine aroma can be noticed when smelling the nugs.

I really enjoy concentrating this lush. The sweetness is amazing when it comes through.

Well I'll do a bit more comprehensive review but that's my quick rundown on the buds.

Oh and I should mention, they get me nice and stoned...

:passitleft:
I know my friends are chirping my weed too oh well more for me lol

Thanks crew! I mean constructive criticism is welcome, but pointing out small imperfections with no solution is just unproductive.

The thing is theres so many ways to grow these plants sorry, weeds, that who cares? Do what works for you and if you see a suggestion to add by all means. I'm not a pro, I dont play one on TV. ... I'm here for info. But please dont criticize if you dont have a legit suggestion is all.

That being said the first run of dabs is under way and all I can say is WOW! I wish I had more clones, it they would have died so.... idk. I have one last bean of this strain and I'll definitely run it upon my return from AZ this fall.

I won giveaway today on IG. Actually 2.... like what are the odds. Stankyydankyy has 200k followers and had over 10000 entries for the giveaway.

So this dabber will officially have a bee nails onyx set up. I believe it has an e nail? Or atleast something comparable for flameless nail heating on the go. Pretty sure the base set is over 300 bucks and I got the upgrade, so yeah IM STOKED!!!!!!

Had to resist the urge to wild out too much in front of the wife.

The second was a dude j growsfire who seems like a really good solid dude. I'm excited to see what goodies he has in the care package!!!

So needless to say I had a great memorial day. Grilled up burgers, corn and cut some fresh watermelon and veggies for salad. Enjoyed some American beers and tub grown kush. My perfect day.....

I sincerely hope you all had a great one too. If you ddint have a holiday today I hope it felt like you did.

I'm going to keep this open until I finish findinding a decent NOTM entry. I'll post the contenders as I take them. Also some pictures of the dabs as they finish. I'm going to try to "mine some diamonds" now that I have the process from an industry vet. And that will be a wrap!

Lastly. Please take a moment and remember and pay respects to those who have given their lives in the line of duty.

mr.Dabbs, I have a cousin in the uk forces..... cheers to those that serve and protect....

I am smeegol, and the entry to my abode is easy, just flush a note bout your new project down the tub and my trained hobbitsis will let me know.....

thankyou kindly and props for an amazing journey..:passitleft:dunno but don't tell Bilbo ..lol

Back
Top Bottom