Hey Dabbs

What do you use for a PK Booster and other Added stuffs in Flower? Just Using AN Sensi PH Perfect now, been adding a bit of Raw Kelp and some Epson Salts

I need to start adding some I think

Gracciass

Hey Dabbs

What do you use for a PK Booster and other Added stuffs in Flower? Just Using AN Sensi PH Perfect now, been adding a bit of Raw Kelp and some Epson Salts

I need to start adding some I think

Gracciass
I chose liquid kool bloom from GH. Cheap easy and effective. I also am using TERPINATOR. They sent me some and I like it. But yeah LKB is 0-10-10 And seems to be doing well with my AN. No Ph. I have some def but I think that was brought on by other factors (coco over drying, dropping cal mag too low,etc). So fs r I've used 2 to 4 Ml per gallon with good results

Liquid k bloom is verry good its all use n to give a kick at the end yall have to try this its killer man

I chose liquid kool bloom from GH. Cheap easy and effective. I also am using TERPINATOR. They sent me some and I like it. But yeah LKB is 0-10-10 And seems to be doing well with my AN. No Ph. I have some def but I think that was brought on by other factors (coco over drying, dropping cal mag too low,etc). So fs r I've used 2 to 4 Ml per gallon with good results

Just ordered some Kool Bloom

Thanks My Friend

Yo Dabbs! It's been a while since I made it over here! Sink o Weed Stink looks inviting! I need to flush today then I am starting the song over. It occured to me after you PM'ed me, what if we don't do this one as a rap but use real instruments? Maybe a Jazzy, reggae, rock kind of thing?

Happy almost 420 crew!!!! (That one was for vex where ever he is... I think van stays in touch)

Sorry again I've been on hiatus a bit. But...

I Passed my Alaska handlers card test!!!!!

So hopefully I can get my cover letter and resume finished up to start applying for work next week!

Sure... but something has to be there to give that sparkle! Lovely frost Dabber :yummy:

doesn’t it sound great! For all really :) when I was in high school (80s) I had a friend whose mum was a bit like that. I thought my friend lived in an enchanted paradise ...
Thanks Amy! Yeah different strokes I guess huh?

Love me a bon fire and some of those dabs there brotha I’ll bring a couple zips of headband one to smoke and too to turn into some of that magical oil of yours ✊
One of these days I'll come tour Canada eh? Well smoke it up bud

What? Kids nowadays get joints for doing chores?

Who’s adopting this old guy? I’m cute, cuddly, and can clean a room like nobody’s business...for weed. I eat a lot though. Just sayin.
Well I cook a lot... can a grand kid adopt his grandpa? Let's find out...:ganjamon:

Just ordered some Kool Bloom

Thanks My Friend

Any time bud! Hope it works well for ya!

That's one small step for a MadDab, one giant leap for Dabkind! :bravo:
Damn it. I knew you'd see it before I could finish, lol. Funny part was I was gonna add a similar line and forgot. Fate I suppose

Sick brotha ...

Aweosme news man ... on the pass :adore:

When your hot boy your hot look out dabs going places ✊

You’ve earned it man really

Thanks everyone!! Pretty darn excited. However, it's kinda a trip to read all the laws.... If owning a small non cannabusiness wasn't hard enough!

I smoked a dab with pino and rooster earlier on IG as it was 420 on that coast.

Coached Joe on some dab making. Seems like hes getting the hang of it.

Not sure what the plan is for tomorrow really. I hate to let anyone down but I'm not a huge 420 celebrator.... hell I smoke every day already. Arctic gave me some caps so I'm sure I'll pop a couple.

I'll do some ribs tomorrow. Maybe shovel out a tit bit more snow to have a little fire and roast doobs.

Hope you all have a safe and fun adventure. Wherever and whatever that may be.

So now that you are a professional should we adopt a new name, like Dr. Dabs....or Sir dabs a lot..... The lord of dabs....??

Lmfao!!! Sir dabs a lot...

Happy Holi-daze everyone!!! Be safe. have fun..... and get reallllllly high.

:smokin::ganjamon::rollit::roorrip::volcano-smiley::yummy::bongrip:

First off, Happy 420 Dabbs and friends! Next, Nice job Dabbs! Stoners makin' asses out of squares sayin we have no mitivation. You've got it bro. Set goals and achieve! The MadDab Way! By the by, @Kingjoe83 over here sent me a verse, Dude is hot fire! I think your track is going to be awesome! Joe and LadyG are nice, so nice, so nice I had to tear off the sticker and up the price! I ended up flushing yesterday and that took for-fucking-ever, so I'll restart the track today! It only makes sense that your track is birthed on 420!

Back
Top Bottom