Thanks van. We did have a nice weekend thanks!

So I took a minute to get some pics today. We are going on a trip so the grow has to be finished up here in 2 weeks or so. Some pineapple skunk vomit is calling my name in Wa.

Day 51 of 11 13 lighting

mama g

atf

ivy

Mama G is stacking up really well, and that ATF is looking seriously sativa. Please post a smoke report on that for me!

Frosty indeed :)
So weird cause the leaves below were super fat but it hit flower and they became skiny salad fingers.

I'm excited to taste her. I will certainly post a report!

What no jokes?!? Well 420 weekend I fried food buds dabs and even almost killed my Jack herer auto. Yesterday evening she looked so droopy I was hesitant to touch her. I mean her stems and leaves hung from the stalks like icicles..... well I said eff it and watered... she was already perking before lights out and here she was when I fed her just now...

BLURPLE WARNING

What no jokes?!? Well 420 weekend I fried food buds dabs and even almost killed my Jack herer auto. Yesterday evening she looked so droopy I was hesitant to touch her. I mean her stems and leaves hung from the stalks like icicles..... well I said eff it and watered... she was already perking before lights out and here she was when I fed her just now...
It was a bathroom reference that was funnier in my head than in writing! What did you do to Captain Jack? Wait too long between watering?

Yep. I thought I remembered watering when in fact I did not.... good news is for whatever reason I the plant looks better today than it has so far! I'm coming for ya van.... not! This thing may be going outside in 2 weeks. No clue what the plan is. Maybe I'll smuggle it to Washington and leave it with rider? Lmao. Better work on my auto watering system now....

Yep. I thought I remembered watering when in fact I did not.... good news is for whatever reason I the plant looks better today than it has so far! I'm coming for ya van.... not! This thing may be going outside in 2 weeks. No clue what the plan is. Maybe I'll smuggle it to Washington and leave it with rider? Lmao. Better work on my auto watering system now....
I'm sure Arctic has room for that little thing!

The garden is looking top notch. Just got to remember to water them all to keep em green.
Thanks derb. I hit a little deficiency/lockout when I swapped from the sensitive grow to the AN 3 part.... lesson learned. And that lesson is get aph pen and some normal nutes lol

Mama G is stacking up really well, and that ATF is looking seriously sativa. Please post a smoke report on that for me!

Frosty indeed :)
Ask Chris what he thought of his ATF, he just smoked some of his first buds off it.

Back
Top Bottom