All blunt smokers

dbrown

k i am a blunt fanatic and i love rolling blunts. i find it as a art and every time i want to show off my craftmanship its kidda funny i always want to show how perfect it is and all of my friends just say "man will u just light that thing up"
and "its like its from a package" well anyways i would like to give everyone a tip "only one"

my tip is when u just finish griding the weed up and u want to fill up the blunt wrap instead of picking the weed up, u line up the weed like its a really fat cocain line and put the wrap on top of the weedand pick up all thhe weed at once this saves time and put the same amount of weed throughout the blunt.

p.s if u waant to try this use a swisher or a optimo or a philly "just something that had tobacco in it"

it'd be easier to scoop it up with a zigzag pack and drop it in the wrap instead of having it upside down and grabbing the weed wouldn't it?

imma_rebel said:
it'd be easier to scoop it up with a zigzag pack and drop it in the wrap instead of having it upside down and grabbing the weed wouldn't it?
^^This guy knows whats up.

i usually sort the weed tight on top of the joint (or tobaccy) paper then simply line it up and roll. i'm ok at rolling, but i need to improve.

John Lee said:
or a license works...either way...both ways get the job done...some ways work better for others...
I use an old credit card most of the time too.

u guys dont understand, the prob. with a card is that the blunt is longer than the card and u always dont get all of the weed in

my way is way faster, cleaner, and more percise

dbrown said:
u guys dont understand, the prob. with a card is that the blunt is longer than the card and u always dont get all of the weed in

my way is way faster, cleaner, and more percise

huh? you're not talkin about a license or credit card are you? i hope not...cause it's simple bro...here are the steps...: 1. scoop 2. dump in blunt...

that was hard.

dbrown said:
the prob. with a card is that the blunt is longer than the card and u always dont get all of the weed in

I must be extremely stoned, but this doesn't make sense to me, sorry man. If you think about it you drop the weed in with the card or whatever (I generally just use my fingers) your saying the card isn't long enough, just use your fingers and poke the weed towards the ends a bit lol. Lazy stoners nowadays geez =P

Sounds odd to me (maybe I just can't visualize it at the moment).

I usually use one or two playing cards to distribute the weed into an open wrap, then roll. It takes little time to scoop it into the cards and the cards make it easy to evenly distribute.

Back
Top Bottom