All bong users. how to obtain 'Emergency Hash' from your bong

biohaze420

HOW TO EXTRACT 'EMERGENCY HASH' FROM A BONG

This is something i've done since i saw a friend do it in 1997. This was the same guy who turned me onto store bought bongs.

Basically, you take your bong :bong: (after about 4 weeks of continual use with only pure bud) and take out the pipe/tube that goes to the bowl, this should be about clogged up now with all the oils, tars, bud, and most of all THC that has been smoked on the bong. Try to find something you can fit perfectly inside the 'pipe', i use a wooden chopstick for mine, then you can push all the oily black stuff out. it can be messy. Transfer the black substance onto rolling papers (1 paper on top 1 on the bottom) and flatten the 'hash'. it should be very moist at this stage, so put somewhere were it can dry out. And Hey Presto! you have some 'emergency hash' for when you really need to get high but dont have any bud!

it sounds a bit nasty, i know, and its not exactly hash. but it does get you stoned. Garaunteed. its more of a 'ganja safety net'. lol

THIS ONLY WORKS IF ONLY WEED HAS GONE THROUGH THE BONG. NO NASTY TOBACCO (for the UK bong users)

:allgood:

we call that resin... I would rather not smoke then smoke resin

its called resin around here... probably slang.
either way, it is disgusting

Yeah, bro. That's a pretty well known thing to do in the States. I don't do that, however, because it's disgusting. I wouldn't call it hash either. Hash is the compressed and (usually) heated trichomes from fresh plants. What you are talking about is tar that hash THC in it.

Yeah, bro. That's a pretty well known thing to do in the States. I don't do that, however, because it's disgusting. I wouldn't call it hash either. Hash is the compressed and (usually) heated trichomes from fresh plants. What you are talking about is tar that hash THC in it.

i know what hash is bro. Yeh, resin is a better description of it. i'm a Brit, so i just called it hash for descriptions sake. I've made quite alot of hash, hash oil, pressed hash in my time.

looks like you all think its dirty!! lol

i did say it was nasty and only to be used in extreme emergencies.

personally, i find about once every 2 months my dealer runs into a dry spell for a few days and i will have a bong of 'resin' if i need to. tastes like shit though and does kick out a lot of black smoke...lol... hey, i dont only smoke it for the taste though........

bad tip. it sounded good yesterday (but i was a lot higher than i am now)!! time 4 the 1st blunt of the day. nice :cool:

I smoke resin. But usually only when the bong stops hitting right then I change it up and smoke the resin then and there or I bend the screen so the resin falls from it mhm.

I just cleaned the bowl piece of my bong, and after looking at it, I could not picture wanting it in my lungs.

Yeah, i have smoked alot of resin in my day...
and i dont see why all of you wouldnt smoke it, it kinda gives me a more clear headed high with less anxiety. Sure it tastes like ass but i never cough from resin bong hits and i would sure smoke it before inhaling some brick weed.

By the way, if your resin ball is wet after exstraction coffee filters will work better than papers. lol.

PeaceEasy.

Well to me, if it came down to resin or no smoke I would 100% smoke the hell out of it. Thats why the "Emergency Hash" label! I am not too proud (that is if I am weedless). lol

I call that resin! but i wait about 3 months before cleaning mine out then you'll have a lot of resin left over! if you do it the right way it can get very messy :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom