All CFL Grow! No Nutrients Second Grow - Advice Welcome!

GrandMasterK

420 Member
Alright so hmmm, this is my second grow 1st one didn't go so well due to some housing issues haha:welcome: well lets start off wi th I am using an all cfl grow two 27 watters and two 13, I am able to add more lights if needed but I need advice on weather I should I am using the same grow box I used before that I put together out of shelves off a book case. I haven't had time to really start this journal from the beginning bc I have not had a camera but I am about maybe I'd say a month into the grow and she looks purty. The seed that I am growing is of an unknown strain it was a clone given to me by a friend and he doesn't know wat strain just says its a good one haha and I agree, she's got a smeel that'll fill ur room with goodness :thumb: well now time for pics ill add them in about an hour!!! Advice is welcome plz do give advice

20130903_143222.jpg
20130903_143225.jpg
20130903_143231.jpg
20130903_143251.jpg
20130903_143256.jpg
20130903_143302.jpg
20130903_143306.jpg
20130903_143325.jpg

This is my beautiful girl tell me wat u guys think

Ok I did plan to move it to a bigger grow box, but I am unsure bc I heard about a method called LST but I am not sure how to do this I will post weekly pics of my girl. Thank you both for the advice

Hey man plant looks awesome, I would watch your electrical connection being right at the bottom of the pot just a dangerous mix. Lst is awesome and something I'm practicing in my journal feel free to check it out. The good thing is u got a clone which in my experience is more bendable. Just wait till you water and them start tying tops down its a blast and to me just as fun as bloom cycle.

Just make sure you secure your trunk, you don't want to uproot your plant, if you got any questions let me know and we will figure it out but I believe with your lighting a blanket of green would be better then a Christmas tree. I like looking in the tent and being able to see all my buds and plus I'm lacking in the ventilation dept so bud rot is a worry for me and more smaller nugs helps out.instead of one huge cola that I usually take apart anyway to prevent mold and I like jarring buds up that look similar in size and shape and I think lst will produce exactly what I'm looking for. Sorry for the ramble I'm a little stoned.

Ok thank you for ur input I will be beginning lsting my plant today, and I have a question on weather I shoukd take a clone from this plant now or shoukd I wait? I will upload photos after I am done lsting this afternoon after I pay a visit to the store to get some twine

You could take clones but I'd wait till after I trained cause you are going to have branches on the lower underside that you are going to want to get rid of and they make awesome clones! I took two clones my last ti e around with those little compressed pucks u get from wall,art and used root tone from there as well, I let the puck soak up some water with some super thrive in it also from Walmart and once they swelled I took my 2 cuttings and placed in a cup of water then took the pucks that were now saturated with water and swollen and made a hole as thick as my clone then took the clones one at a time while in the water and cut a fresh cut at a extrem angle then dipped in my root hormone then in the premade hole then sprinkled water to seal everything g up and put under humidity dome......I let the medium get kinda dry not to dry but enough to promote roots to go search for something and although I believe misting has its place just don't spoil your plant cause you want it to make roots. Hope this helps man I know I'm long winded and ramble lol

I also cut the big fans off and only left like the top two sets of leaves and cut the tip off those although don't think this is required, just keeps the plant focused on roots and not foliage, I don't mess with the newest growth I just monitor it.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom