all hands on deck - Help! I'm freakin out she looks dead overnight

rick3066

070514080002.jpg

Re: all hands on deck..HELP!...im freakin out she looks dead overnight

You should flush the excess salts from the root-zone... at least three times (maybe more depending on ph) the substrate volume and check the run-off ph.

well 6 days of 12/12,,,lots of bud sites...still no hairs, but im hopefull...probably should have veged longer...i think it looks healthy,,,considering the fertilizer fiasco
071214074917.jpg
071214084349.jpg
071214084334.jpg

ok,,i have removed some of the damaged leaves from time to time..i had some kind of deficiency , bought some fertilizer ,,which made my plants unhappy..it came back.so whats the rule?...remove discolored and damaged leaves..have burnt mine a couple times..but no more..shit man 1st thing in the morn..and im baked..thanks for the input

There is bonsái weed so ...
The concept of manicuring your baby should Not seem
strange. People freak out but the results of stressing your
Tree are documented. FIM techniques,scrog, and super
cropping stress and control. Im Not sayin go ape shit... Jus have fun and give her some well deserved tlc.

thanks man ...i guess im trying to look at it from the plants perspective..if leaves are old not doing well,,pinchem off ..i i posistion fan leaves to let more light in..i think i know the answer to this ,,as im watching..but i have directed quite a bit of light to the inderside of the top ..main stem..alot of growth in there..but..but will these be popcorn buds..it seems to me my plant would enjoy this light...

When You stress them thay stretch .... Big time!!!
Depends what you want your plant to do. You should
Start these. Technique before flower so .... Sooner you start
The better . Some one told me dont let fans get past
Two weeks. Not sayin thats etched in stone but just a reference
Point. Just sayin .... Have fun wit it!!

Back
Top Bottom