All Help Out There

pyro2006

hey guys iam really depressed with these seeds and i cant get more from where i live and i need all the info from u guys not links:cheesygrinsmiley: abut putting seed in soil after germ and how long should be the root from cracked seed shell
so i can put in soil and when i put it in soil should i leave it in a dark place or with lights and stuff like that:peace: :peace:

Whats the difference if we provide you with a link to written information or if we type it out again? Either way you are going to have to read the information.
To answer your questions...
As soon as you see a tap root plant the seed. light isn't needed until the plant breaks the soil surface unless your grow room is cold and you use the light to keep the medium warm.

technically you shouldn't even have to germinate the seeds. you should be able to just put them in soil and watch them grow. That's how God intended a seeded plant to work. The germination "system" does give a better success rate tho.

What kind of soil do you have?

0976541.gif

keep the soil damp, but not soaking wet, keep temps between 70-80 degrees F, and keep the area humid by covering them.

peat moss and perlite only? What ratio of perlite to peat moss do you use? 50% perlite 50% peat moss or maybe 40% perlite to 60% peat moss?

hhhmmmm...I wonder if the medium is staying too wet? The amonia smell is usually from rot/mold starting to occure. If that's the case the worst thing you could do is put a covering of any type over them and increase humidity. The medium needs to dry out some and be kept at a drier state. How is your ventilation in the room. Do you have plenty of fresh air entering and stale air exiting the room? We need to know everything your doing and everything your using to help you accurately.

fan intake and another 1 out take and i am not covering the soil i leave it under cfs 24/7 and 50/50 perlite and peat moss

hhmmm... did you put any lime into the mix? Peat moss is very acidic and needs some lime mixed in to keep it from dropping to toxic PH levels which it will do fairly quickly..

Peace
MC

try using regular potting soil, preferablly organic. seedlings should stay damp and not allowed to dry out, try and keep around 50% humidity

Back
Top Bottom