All natural

000_00773.JPG

Is the plant grown outside? if so then dont trim. Inside....I would open up some bud sites. Im not a big fan of trimming...I would rather tuck but sometimes you have to trim.
Ive got several LA Women that I have to remove leaves off of a couple times.
what strain? its well grown. If you do any trimming clean up about 8"...that popcorn shit wont give you anything and takes away from the plant
reps for you!

yes grown outside!new to this,ust waterhose water 2or 3 times a week depends on weather.no nutes though idk what kind to give.strain is also unknown(sucks) could I start my own strain? any tips for nutes she's never had anything

you dont need 2 threads for the same thing FWI
is this the same plant?
000_00631.JPG

If so Im takin the reps back.....just F**kin with ya
tell me more about the plant...this pic its a lil stressed out

yes grown outside!new to this,ust waterhose water 2or 3 times a week depends on weather.no nutes though idk what kind to give.strain is also unknown(sucks) could I start my own strain? any tips for nutes she's never had anything
yeah it needs food. overall it needs Mag,Nit,Pho...pick a nute and mix it at 25% strength. Me telling you what nutes to use is a matter of opionion...they all work pretty good. Myself I use the GH line. there are mad amounts to choose from.
whatever company you use...get a bloom nute...that plant will take off if you feed it

Thanks for your help I'll pickm up after the NBA & NASCAR go off.But will post as soon as more results are shown

Back
Top Bottom