All Those Who Require Sativas In Their Diet

ntezbngggreen

WORSHIPERS OF SATIVA BLISS PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY!
Sativas and their classic cerebral, up, functional , laugh ya F...... Ass off, often creeper, no-ceiling and simply delicious qualities are my holy grail. I have had my own little experience with a few haze and haze hybrids, but need a infusion of the larger world of Sativa genetics out there.
If you understand this type of sativa appreciation, here's my plea for any and all advice.
What elite sativa strains do you recommend?
Are they available via reliable seed banks?
If yes to previous question, please list by name.

Thank you my brothers and sisters who find the sweetest science to be that of sativas.

" Smoke the best......each and every time. DIY!
Ntezbngggreen.:hmmmm:

WORSHIPERS OF SATIVA BLISS PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY!
Sativas and their classic cerebral, up, functional , laugh ya F...... Ass off, often creeper, no-ceiling and simply delicious qualities are my holy grail. I have had my own little experience with a few haze and haze hybrids, but need a infusion of the larger world of Sativa genetics out there.
If you understand this type of sativa appreciation, here's my plea for any and all advice.
What elite sativa strains do you recommend?
Are they available via reliable seed banks?
If yes to previous question, please list by name.

Thank you my brothers and sisters who find the sweetest science to be that of sativas.

" Smoke the best......each and every time. DIY!
Ntezbngggreen.:hmmmm:
durban poison , golden tiger , acapulco gold , panama red , malawi ,

i have no respect for the auto flower / ruderalis crap . stop fucking mother nature . and indica is medicine for the body but poison to me . 100% sativa is soul medicine

Back
Top Bottom