All what do i need to start growing?

Abstract

hey guys so I'm relatively new to growing and have some questions about how to grow I've been looking through the forums all day and its been helping me a lot but no where can i find like a complete list on materials i would need to start my simple grow room (indoors)

can someone help me out with a list i need for the basics of growing?

thank you guys it would help a lot :):adore::420:

You can and should learn as you go. Look at all the stuff as a whole, start some stuff and read hard on what you need to do in the beginning. While doing that start a grow journal here at 420mag and post pictures. Ask specific questions and look at the reputation of the people giving you answers. The grow/veg cycle is fast, about 2 months typically, so you do not have a lot of time to waste. Keep learning what your next step will be. Honestly, the plants do most of the work. Go into flower and harvest. By this time you will have learned a lot and know a better way next time. Repeat. Soon, maybe a year and a half you will be the one answering questions for other young apprentices.

You can and should learn as you go. Look at all the stuff as a whole, start some stuff and read hard on what you need to do in the beginning. While doing that start a grow journal here at 420mag and post pictures. Ask specific questions and look at the reputation of the people giving you answers. The grow/veg cycle is fast, about 2 months typically, so you do not have a lot of time to waste. Keep learning what your next step will be. Honestly, the plants do most of the work. Go into flower and harvest. By this time you will have learned a lot and know a better way next time. Repeat. Soon, maybe a year and a half you will be the one answering questions for other young apprentices.

hey thanks man that exactly what ill doo i just gatta learn i kinda know what to do but for right now im gjust starting out thanks

I thought grow journals were for legal patients only ?

Anyway , yea growing isnt as hard as people make it seems . To be honest , all you do is:
Germinate (2-3 days)
Plant
Water (every 1-2 days)
Watch it grow
Now of course you can go hardcore and check pH levels and make super-fine adjustments to nutrients , but for a beginner you don't need to go all out .

Anyway , yea growing isnt as hard as people make it seems . To be honest , all you do is:
Germinate (2-3 days)
Plant
Water (every 1-2 days)
Watch it grow
Now of course you can go hardcore and check pH levels and make super-fine adjustments to nutrients , but for a beginner you don't need to go all out .

yea it get kinda complicated with all the videos ive seen like where you need a hydroponics system and like this expensive lamp and like a 12/12 ratio for light and all this stuff im sure you guys watched this video YouTube - ‪how to grow weed - part 1‬‏ theres like a 10 part videos and ive watched them a lot and it seems soo complicated im getting my script soon because of a recent car accident so i need to learn quick thanks guys

lol so yea like i said before ^^ . if you need further details read the growers forum on the website , will answer any questions you have .

happy growing and stay medicated !

you planning on going soil or hydro? i can write you a summary.

well the thing is idk which is better? for me my first time? soil would be easier but i heard hydro takes les time but i think soil would be better for me to start off that way i wouldn't need all these pump and hoses and stuff you know

:peace:

I did my first grow in soil, I regret it but that is because I did soil the hard way testing every time I water and all kinds measurements - run through percentage, pH, EC, and ppm of runoff. Hydro can be easy, take a look at stevehuman 's thread he build a NFT system that is cheap and easy to build.

Stevehman's 780W LED - DIY 4 in PVC Recirc - Caramlicious Grow

knowlege will make everything easier and much more productive.
do your homework and then buy your equipment, there are many different ways to grow.
get er gone!
peace

I did my first grow in soil, I regret it but that is because I did soil the hard way testing every time I water and all kinds measurements - run through percentage, pH, EC, and ppm of runoff. Hydro can be easy, take a look at stevehuman 's thread he build a NFT system that is cheap and easy to build.

Stevehman's 780W LED - DIY 4 in PVC Recirc - Caramlicious Grow

i have read it thoroughly and what i can say it it looks really complicated. im sure after a few grows and once i get enough money saved up i can go out and build a system like that i do wanna get technical with growing cause that seems like that best way to have fun with my grow i have a long ways until i start growing but im sure when that happens ill have all the knowlage i need to do so thanks guys if you have any more tips for me please reply

Germinate (2-3 days)
Plant
Water (every 1-2 days)
Watch it grow

Exactly ^^^

If there's a place close to you that sells FoxFarm soil.. then basicly you water, sit back, and watch it grow. Thats what I did on my first grow, didnt check pH, no additives, NOTHING.. FoxFarm is packed with nutrients for your entire grow.

Exactly ^^^

If there's a place close to you that sells FoxFarm soil.. then basicly you water, sit back, and watch it grow. Thats what I did on my first grow, didnt check pH, no additives, NOTHING.. FoxFarm is packed with nutrients for your entire grow.

cool so just buy some foxfoam soil, water it and so fourth but how would i get light into my grow space it is most likely going to be inside since i live at an apartment complex what would i need for maybe like 2-3 plants?

But if you cant get your hands on FF soil.. then Miracle Grow can get the job done aswell. been using MG my last 2 grows with success.. you just need to feed religiously through the entire grow.

I use cns17 for feeding, very simple feeding chart instruction. you can buy it online.

But if you cant get your hands on FF soil.. then Miracle Grow can get the job done aswell. been using MG my last 2 grows with success.. you just need to feed religiously through the entire grow.

I use cns17 for feeding, very simple feeding chart instruction. you can buy it online.

yea i just looked it up Botanicare 733030 CNS17 Grow, 1 Gal. just like use their instructions on how to use it? like mix with watter and stuff so what about light im not going to be growing outside so i need light

This is what I used on my first grow for 4 plants.. 2 bulbs of 120 watt would do you just fine.. I still use them for my Mothers since I started to expand my grow.. but later when you start to like growing you will advance to MH/HPS bulbs as I did lol. but for 2 to 3 plants these bulbs will get the job done.

This is what I used on my first grow for 4 plants.. 2 bulbs of 120 watt would do you just fine.. I still use them for my Mothers since I started to expand my grow.. but later when you start to like growing you will advance to MH/HPS bulbs as I did lol. but for 2 to 3 plants these bulbs will get the job done.

Philips 120-Watt Incandescent Plant Light Bulb (E)* - 167155 at The Home Depot

awesome bro thank you man for hooking my up with links and shit now i know haha. do i have to buy adapters to fit the bulbs? and hang them and stuff. also do i need to do like the whole thing like 2 grow rooms? one for flowering and the other for the vegetative room? so would i need 4 bulbs? and timers and shit or should i just plant that shit in a pot put some lights above it water it every other day with nutrients and stuff and just let it do its thing wouldn't that take longer though?

some people say MG is bad for growing , I say otherwise . Just gotta be careful not to over water with MG because if you do , your plant will suffer a nutrient "overdose" and start to die , but its very fixable , just stop watering for a while . and everything everyone has said so far is also true , there's many ways to grow so find one that suits you best .

Back
Top Bottom