Allergy Avoidance

verysneaky

I have my grow setup inside of my house and my girlfriend has serious allergies to like everything that is alive.

Is there any specific ways that you have avoided and put a damper on allergies inside of your home. The ventilation is fine and house doesnt smell, but its just a bit of a problem.

what do you have for filters? Are you using a charcoal filter? Do you have forced air heat in your house? You could always invest in a top of the line built in hepa filter ( I think its called). It's basically an add-on people put onto there heating system that attaches onto there duct work right next to there heater. It's designed for people with allergies and/or asthma.

I have the filter for the forced air. Not some top of the line but the furnace is old really.

I have a large charcoal filter but I think it basically isnt sucking all the pollen out of the room and letting some drift into the air. Its funny cause the smell isnt coming out but the pollen is ever so slightly.

I have a few air filters running in the bedroom and that seems to help but i dont want 17 air filters in my house.

Guess she just has to deal with it

Back
Top Bottom