Allow me to introduce myself

Gnarlednugget

Hello everyone! I just moved from Florida to Colorado. My wife and I are disabled, and found cannabis is a great relief for us both.
I am a grower for about 15 years on and off, small outdoor covert everglades style, and more recently a bloombox grow that ended in court...
Been a few years but im back at it! Replaced my bloombox and ready to rock n roll. I am a medical patient, as is my wife. I plan on journaling my grows to help others, and get some advice myself.
Thank you for reading.
Gnarlednugget

That would be great! I'd love to see that too! :thumb: I'm sure you could post a picture that don't reveal the actual position of the grow...
I'll try to be better to post pictures of my grow also if it can be of any interest to anyone, it's a basement, so how revealing can it be??

Glad you got out. FLA is tough.. Over 20 g ....felony

Hey Wacky yeah for sure... thanks too much to lose stayin in that state. Every year people are like this is our year for mmj... Just like the Miami Dolphins are gonna win the farkin superbowl... Not gonna happen.

Honestly believe it will pass this year now that Morgan is backing(funding) the movement but it will in no way shape or form be anything like real mmj states... No cultivation here.

Peace,

Good luck to you brother, we couldnt wait any longer. Relief across the border, yes sir . No more legal problems like a magic trick, hahaha complete with a poof of smoke!

On my way north of the Mason-Dixon line very soon , Yankee going home... Lol , nice people here just complete madness when it comes to cannabis. Too hot and humid also.

Back
Top Bottom