Allow me to (re) introduce myself

KaBloom

High All,
Just wanted to say a quick hello and say that after extensive research that I've decided to make this place home as I try my hand at this indoor grow that u all seem so passionate about. Let it be known that although I have enjoyed smoking buds for 30+ yrs ,that I've never attempted to grow anything in my life.A little bit about my situation....I will not actually be attempting this grow till mid March,so I have until then my space optimal. My space is a bedroom closet that measure 28" long x 42"wide x 58" tall and is central air cooled. I would like to add a picture of the space but I'm not sure how though.I was also thinking of going with CFL's and a auto flowering strain that is somewhat ez to grow and gives a decent yield....candy kush auto maybe? Was also thinking of going with Herbie's as my seed bank as well....As of now I'm basically in the planning phase and any and all input is greatly appreciated... Thanx again & keep smoking:thanks::tokin:

Hello KaBloom,

Wish I could give you more advice other than to say I've been just where you are. Long time toker no time grower. I started growing a few months before joining here and have found a very comfortable place to park. I also am growing in my bedroom in a cabinet and if purple thumb me can grow anyone can. Good luck to you I am sure you will find what you need here as have I.

:Namaste: :smokin:

Hi KaBloom.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. :welcome:

Not sure what your budget is or how involved you want to get with your grow, but I agree with your thinking re: using CFL's. Might even consider an LED if budget allows. Given your height limitations, and the little I know of them, I think auto's might also be a good choice.

Be well, happy growing and again - welcome to :420:.

High All,
Just wanted to say a quick hello and say that after extensive research that I've decided to make this place home as I try my hand at this indoor grow that u all seem so passionate about. Let it be known that although I have enjoyed smoking buds for 30+ yrs ,that I've never attempted to grow anything in my life.A little bit about my situation....I will not actually be attempting this grow till mid March,so I have until then my space optimal. My space is a bedroom closet that measure 28" long x 42"wide x 58" tall and is central air cooled. I would like to add a picture of the space but I'm not sure how though.I was also thinking of going with CFL's and a auto flowering strain that is somewhat ez to grow and gives a decent yield....candy kush auto maybe? Was also thinking of going with Herbie's as my seed bank as well....As of now I'm basically in the planning phase and any and all input is greatly appreciated... Thanx again & keep smoking:thanks::tokin:

Welcome aboard! This is an awesome site with tons of information. If ya can't find it just ask it. I'm in the set/up and planning stages for my first grow. My closet is roughly the size you are working with. Take a peek at my link below if you want. I too am choosing Autoflower Candy Kush. Once I get up and running you can check out my grow and hopefully get some ideas for March.

Here's a link on pictures. It's fairly simple once you try it. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Happy Growing!

Thank for the replies gr8 , TanR & Lady!!! I'm gglad to c u r going with the auto candy kush & roughly working with the same space I am Gr8....so I will kind of have a MJ mentor! Just thought of another ?....If I can keep my grow space areas heat and humidity under control is it still necessary to run intake and outtakes?;I know I will need air flow but was wondering if the others were still neccasary... How many plants r u going with gr8? I was thinking of 3 or 4 in 3, maybe 5 gal. containers....budgets pretty tight right now and my thought was to start with the bare bones and work my way up? I live in the lower level of a 4 family house so I must control odor as well....how many CFLs would I need per plant? Sorry for asking so many ? but right now Im just trying to soak up as much knowledge as I plan.........I'm soooo excited lol

Back
Top Bottom