AllSmiles - 2016 - Indoor - LED - Grow V

We have feminized pollen :slide: BG3 releasing pollen on every node. The tweak I did really helped. Sprayed entire plant a day before flip and 2 days into flower cycle. Then just spritzed (tiny squirts) at the new nodal growth and stopped spraying once the male signs showed. Total of 15 days sprayed. Also used a lighter solution at 100 microsiemens. Still have a ton of CS solution left over. Pics are at day 27 of flower cycle.

IMG_52143.jpg
IMG_52136.jpg
IMG_52125.jpg

BG2s sacs are still a dark green and looks to be a week behind BG3. She's the branchy pheno and took forever to show sex so this is no surprise.

Just applied with q tip to the girls and will redo again in a week. They are all in the tent together with a fan so that should really do it too. Should be a ton of fem seeds :)

Just remember not to smoke anything that comes fromthe sprayed plants. Otherwise it looks great :thumb:

Wow AllSmiles,

That was a great tutorial. I will refer to this thread which means "GREAT Job"! lol. You make it look easy...

Are you going to freeze the pollen you don't use? I've always wondered how people do that :)!

Just remember not to smoke anything that comes fromthe sprayed plants. Otherwise it looks great :thumb:
Yep! I spray the entire clone and they'll get tossed next week. The recipients will be used for oil.
Wow AllSmiles,

That was a great tutorial. I will refer to this thread which means "GREAT Job"! lol. You make it look easy...

Are you going to freeze the pollen you don't use? I've always wondered how people do that :)!
I'm not sure yet drC. I'll probably fridge like Gov does and maybe toss some in the freezer too to test next year the validity.

There are Mites on the plants

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'm pretty sure its just pollen but I'll take a double look. :thumb:

I think it's the pollen:volcano-smiley:
Yep! I spray the entire clone and they'll get tossed next week. The recipients will be used for oil.

I'm not sure yet drC. I'll probably fridge like Gov does and maybe toss some in the freezer too to test next year the validity.

I'm pretty sure its just pollen but I'll take a double look. :thumb:

Sorry for ignoring this journal for a bit there. I was on vacation for a week in Aruba :surf: :icon_cool

My irrigation system worked out a lot better this time. Plants didn't skip a beat except for the fem project girls. They just had a lack of nutrients while I was gone. The soil was moist on them but they are showing signs of deficiencies and a few of their bigger fan leaves wilted and crisped up. I took care of them when I got home and they are recovering nicely. PTW had a couple nanners in her upper buds that I pinched off but other than that they are good. Didn't lose any plants this time around so happy about that. Update coming Thursday.

Man...your girls just make me wanna dive into my screen. "ouch" how tall from your container are they. I am thinking doing away with the screen and just LSTing them. Or going SOG.
They look great bro. I am definitely book marking this thread in case I ever want to so full self sufficient. Love your process. I just dont have a stable enough environment right now to pull all that off. Im still learning to crawl. :)

Man...your girls just make me wanna dive into my screen. "ouch" how tall from your container are they. I am thinking doing away with the screen and just LSTing them. Or going SOG.
They look great bro. I am definitely book marking this thread in case I ever want to so full self sufficient. Love your process. I just dont have a stable enough environment right now to pull all that off. Im still learning to crawl. :)
Thanks Natural! If you got the room for them to grow tall I would go for it one time and see if you like it. Since I have the space and use LEDs I like to grow them up and can do a variety of strains at once. You sure do know how to fill up a scrog net though!

Just measured the girls from the top of soil to tip of tallest buds.
NJ - 25"
CBDSH - 22"
PTW - 39"
BG2 - 35"
BG3 - 33"

Truly a fine welcome home, a big sigh of relief. I remember that one time lol, I felt so bad, they were all wilted and sad. :(

Can't wait to see them Smiles. :volcano-smiley:
Remember that? Man that sucked. My heart was broken seeing them like that. I got home this time and all I could think about was the last outcome. I had to take a deep breath before peeking at the girls :laughtwo: Whew! Big sight of relief is right! Thanks for the welcome back bro!

Update time. Fem girls first. BG2 is now opening up with some pollen. So the changes I made were a complete success. I did a second round of pollinating with her the other day. Both the CS girls got put down and some of their pollen stored in the freezer for next grow.

IMG_541210.jpg
IMG_54185.jpg

Some self love going on.
IMG_54134.jpg
IMG_54255.jpg
IMG_54243.jpg

And the recipients. I've haven't been top dressing them and been using GO nutes on them. On vacation they got straight RO so they were a bit deficient when I got home but are fine. I error'd on the side of over water since they are in small pots. There was about a 1/2 inch of standing water in the tray so they got an unwanted flush while I was gone. A few of the leaves were fully dried up and pulled. They are back on feeding now so hopefully them leaves gave them what they needed and all systems back on go.
BG2 - branchy pheno
IMG_54465.jpg
IMG_54499.jpg
IMG_54457.jpg

BG3
IMG_54507.jpg
IMG_54528.jpg
IMG_54484.jpg
IMG_54479.jpg

They are under cfl's but will be moved to flower room with LEDs soon as this tent will be needed for harvest and containing odor.

And the flowering room.
IMG_54677.JPG

Let's start off with the girls at Day 62 of flower schedule. NJ hasn't really bulked up any. Small buds but hopefully good quality. All trichs are cloudy with very little amber. Gonna harvest her this weekend.
IMG_54567.jpg

IMG_99524.jpg
IMG_99661.jpg

IMG_9968.jpg

CBDSH also not gaining much weight lately and trichs look pretty much the same as NJ. Not sure what happened to her trich shots. She'll get harvested with NJ.
IMG_99802.jpg
IMG_54636.jpg

And PTW. She has started nannering hard. I'm thinking maybe from the heat while I was gone. I had to close and lock the door in the small room and opened up the window to let them breathe. Not sure if this was cause though. It was a pretty hot week. I put them in a bigger saucer and filled up the trays with water on a schedule. The top soil was pretty dried out so that maybe to blame also.
Banana anyone?
IMG_99942.jpg

Ok, think I picked them all. They were loaded with pollen. Wish I left a bud on BG2 to pollenate with. Woulda been big bud on big bud cross. I'm thinking of freezing them. She has a slight purple hue going on and still has a lot of clear trichs. Gonna let her go until she stops swelling.
IMG_0028176.jpg

IMG_53958.jpg
IMG_53977.jpg
IMG_53949.jpg
IMG_53965.jpg

Looks like I missed a nanner.
IMG_0001390.jpg
IMG_0005379.jpg
IMG_545310.jpg
IMG_0006368.jpg

And the Bubble Gums at Day 51. BG2 buds have that magazine look to them. Very pretty. BG3 is not as big and more leafy but leaves BG2 in the dust as far as resin production. She is dripping with resin. BG2 is not short in resin by no means though.
BG3
IMG_53998.jpg
IMG_54327.JPG
IMG_54588.jpg

BG2
IMG_54347.jpg
IMG_54609.jpg
IMG_546411.jpg

I'll get clearer pics of the buggle gums once the tent clears up. They are in 7 gals and getting to heavy for this middle aged man. That along with my teenage daughter that thinks she's still 8 years old while we were in Aruba swimming messed up my shoulder a bit to where it hurts to bring my arm up to 90 degrees. Nothing major. It's just soar and will heal :)

:peace::)

Sore means you're still alive. :)

Hey dude, your plants look great. Seems like just a few weeks ago that flower area was all foot-high and green, now they're all lanky and have all that sparkly white shit on them...:rofl:

Your BG's sound like the Lani's I ran last round. They were all frosty and potent (read: ARE), but the #2 had the edge in resin. I had some #3 last night from one of the last clones I took and it is simply fantastic. I still have several jars and all have at least a month cure on them. When I open the cabinet to refill my working container, I don't feel at all that one is better than the other. It's great to have a few jars of "can't miss" bud.

:cool:

Yeah man, doesn't seem that long ago they were all adolescents. Time sure flies. It probably helps that I'm in no shortage of supply.:icon_cool It is nice to have extra jars of good bud lying around. Never had that luxury before I started growing. Come to think of it I only had high quality weed but a hand full of times that matched what I've grown. Pretty cool!

Those lani's looked amazing. So itching to get my next grow started! Unfortunately I have to bring down the grow room and wait a few months with some things coming up in the household. Got family coming over for a bit and also want to replace that gawd awful red/pink carpet the prior owners put in the basement with some laminate flooring. Been pushing that out for way too long and Mrs Smiles is letting me hear about it :)

Back
Top Bottom