AllSmiles - 2016 - Indoor - LED - Grow V

Hello friends and welcome to my 2016 grow journal. Though it has been a very nice break from growing I've missed it so much. Good thing there is this great community of people here at 420 Mag sharing their grows that helped fill the void.

So what strains do I have lined up. Over the last 2 years I developed an addiction to buying seeds and have purchased way to many. That along with the freebies will probably last me a few years with the way I grow and the breaks in between. I vow not to buy any more seeds until all of them are gone :) If y'all here would stop growing and reviewing such wonderful strains it would be much easier :laughtwo: Gonna start up with some Indicas and hybrids and end the grow with a few sativas.

First up is some seeds I purchased in 2014. Hopefully they still sprout.
Nirvana: White Widow, Bubblelicious, Medusa, and Aurora Indica.
Serious Seeds: AK 47.
Cali Connection: 818 Headband

Waiting in the wings and not sure which will make the cut for 2016:
Ace Seeds: Golden Tiger, Nepal Jam, Malawi
Humboldt: Blue Dream, Purple Trainwreck, Amherst Sour Diesel, SourDiesel #2
Nirvana: Master Kush, Wonder Woman
Serious: Serious 6, Bubble Gum
Dutch Passions: Mazar
Barneys: Dr Grinspoon
Greenhouse: Super Lemon Haze
And a ton of freebies but wanna get the ones I purchased above done first. All are Fem seeds except Bubble Gum.

I'll be using LEDs from my previous grow which are Mars 700, 2 x G8LED 240, and a G8LED Red UFO. Can't go wrong with either brands in my opinion. I have a 2' x 3' x 5' tent for veg. My flowering tent busted last year so I'm still figuring out what to do there. I have a good 3 weeks to figure something out.

As for the growing medium I will be using Fox Farm Ocean Forest amended with ~25% perlite, azomite dust, and dolomite lime. I will be using Extreme Gardening Azos and Mykos during transplants. To sprout the seeds I'm using Jiffy Pellets and laying the seed in a bed of Mykos. All plants will be grown in 2 to 5 gallon pots. Gonna try and get threw as many of the seeds as I can with short veg times and try to end this grow by Aug/Sep. Thinking of making some fem seeds along the way also.

All opinions and questions welcome here. I'm always in learn mode and willing to help where I can. First pics coming soon!
:peace::)

First Pic update :) Nothing too exciting.

Laid all seeds in Jiffy Pellets on top of Mykos.
IMG_41227.jpg
IMG_41285.JPG

Ignore the hygrometer readings in 2nd pic. Just pulled it out of storage and took pic. Its ~90% huidity and 70C in there.

Second in line. Thanks for the heads up on Bonza... Subbed. This will be one fine ride.

:cheer: Some nice strains going off in here, so much to want. I don't know if you caught it in Cannabi's journal, *onza seeds is like half off right now - so you can restock
permagrin.gif
Gonna try and get thru as many of them strains as I can. Bonza is the only place I've bought my seeds from so far. So yeah, sadly they hooked me again. I just received my order of Bubble Gum and SLH cause of that 50% off :laughtwo: Funny thing is one of the bubble gum seeds were smashed so I told them and they are going to send me a replacement. So gonna order me a few more seeds so not to waste shipping even thought they are paying for it. I can't kick this habit :laughtwo:

:ciao: Double post... I was getting a seat first, even if I posted literally nothing.

I've been hitting on the SLH. I just chopped her last week, and she's really, really good. Clear and happy with no drag. Easy grow too. I've been dying to run the 818HB, and WW, but you know how it is. :)
Sure do brotha. So many good strains out there. I read alot of good things about SLH. May have to bump that one up even though it's my most recent buy. ASD is up there too after your last run!

Second in line. Thanks for the heads up on Bonza... Subbed. This will be one fine ride.
Welcome Mtn Dew! Thanks for joining. :rollit:

Here's what I got, it was my first order from them. I usually go with 'erbies. :smokin:For the next run, after Chemfest 2016 :)

Cali Connection Seeds Buddha Tahoe OG Kush Feminized Weed Seeds
TGA Subcool Pennywise Cannabis Seeds
Strain Hunters White Lemon Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminized Cannabis Seeds
World of Seeds Strawberry Blue Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Connoisseur Genetics East Coast Cookies Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Connoisseur Genetics East Coast Sour Diesel Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Connoisseur Genetics Chem D Cookies Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Weed Seeds

Exited for your grow my friend. I'm liking the six pack starter kit. They are all great smokes too, some favorites in there. :high-five:

damn you guys are fast, got the best seats in the house.

aight aight ill chill back here, aint gonna miss this show :smokin:
yo my man AS, thanks for the heads up you know i dig it. :high-five:

I'm here for the show Brotha Smiley :thumb:
Brotha Chronic. Thanks for joining my friend! Wouldn't be right without ya!
Good to join you again AllSmiles. A pleasure to sit down w/ fellow seed fiends to watch your grow. Some great strains selected!:Namaste:
Thanks for joining Brights! Hope this grow turns out like your indoor girls!
AllSmiles,

Looking forward to your grow !!

I too am a Seed-Junkie !! :circle-of-love:

Soo many good strains out there!! Now I think I'm stuck on SATIVA !!

Thanks for joining Justa! Seed Junkie is right :laughtwo: I would be a Sativa guy to after that fine harvest you had. Some serious fire for sure.
Subbed, some nice strains goin
Welcome fopho! Does your name have anything to do with one of my favorite Vietnamese soups, PHO? They don't make a bowl big enough for me :laughtwo:

damn you guys are fast, got the best seats in the house.

aight aight ill chill back here, aint gonna miss this show :smokin:
yo my man AS, thanks for the heads up you know i dig it. :high-five:
Not to worry Brother! I saved a seat for you in the front :) You know it! :high-five:
Hey dude. Been a minute, but good to see you pushing through some of those beans again. I brought my lawn chair. :cool:
My man Gov. Thanks for hopping along for the ride. Hope everything is well with ya.
Welcome Canad420!

5 of 6 seeds have sprouted. Aurora Indica is the only one not to sprout so far. I'll give her another few days and then see if I can aid in any way.
IMG_41336.jpg
IMG_41427.JPG

In the top right corner is 818 with it's helmet still on. Or should I say Headband. :laughtwo: I finally get to grow out a white widow after 2 failed attempts in other grows.

off to a great start :)

Loving the humidity in there :smokin:

Ima ride with ya on this adventure. I need to get me a dome or something. Iv been so worried about temp I didnt even notice my tent has like 30RH with a low of 10RH. Im slightly behind you right now so I can still look for a fix. But I ran some test Seeds and they sprouted ok.
Im not sure if this has been asked or answered and sorry if it has but what are your plans for them. LST scrog or you just letting them go all natural.. Either way Im here for the ride. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom