AllSmiles 2017 Organic Grow Using Recycled Soil

Been told male & female both contribute traits like time to finish, growth rate, vitality & strength, size & stature. Everything else comes from the female. :Namaste:
Nice. You would think I have more info on this with all the strains I've crossed but I've only grown out one of my crosses. That was Blueberry x NL5H fem pollen. She seemed to be equal parts of both but structure and height of plant (not buds) was leaning towards Dad. More on this at the end of this post. Had to dig thru my old journals and got some pics to compare :)

Been told the same. ;)

So, similar, but the opposite of humans, where offspring are often more like the male.
No comment :)
Don't tell that to a woman. :laughtwo:
Haha...:laughtwo::surrender:
Old enough to know better, I do it anyway :rofl:Nicely of course.

Since the fem carries more traits, I was leaning Lani x Mazar.

Although for hybrids, the Indica is suggested to work better as the Fem, so both ways might be nice.
Walking on thin ice Staker :)

Had to dig thru my journals to do a pic compare of the mom, dad, and off spring. I crossed Blueberry(dutch passions) with NL5H (Sensi Seeds) a couple years back.

Blueberry(Mom)
IMG_22138.jpg

IMG_51404.jpg

IMG_51304.JPG

IMG_52212.JPG

NL5H(Dad)
IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_45567.jpg

IMG_47323.jpg

IMG_209822.jpg

Light Blue Haze (offspring)
IMG_638710.jpg

IMG_67148.jpg

IMG_69054.JPG

IMG_74352.jpg

Has the structure of both though leaning more toward dad with super vigorous branching and height. The Buds is definitely a mix of both. It has the more rounded buds of dad and you can see some spiraling calyxes like that of mom. Color and Flavor was equal parts as well as the blueberry stood out along with piney tones. Pretty cool.

Need to start mixing in some of my creations within my grows!

She's gorgeous. :circle-of-love:

Happy I have a couple kicking around in my stash. :)
Can't wait to see what you do with her! Think you'll like the smoke. She's an easy one to grow and very easy to trim. Caution: Buds get heavy :)

Skills on display! Your Blueberry would make DJS proud (was it his?). As good as it gets imo. Amazing pics. :Namaste:
Thanks brights! That blueberry was what got me Nug of the month:) This one was from Dutch Passions. Wish I had made seeds of her. Going to order some more and hope it turns out the same. I have a 6 pack of reg Blueberry from Crop King Seeds that I want to grow soon as well. I've been eyeing DJS Blueberry but its quite pricey for $18 per regular seed. It's seems to always be sold out though so I gotta get my hands on some.

Quick pic update on the girls. All are in flowering room now. I pollinated the entire 2 gal clones of mazar and lani. Originally I was only going to do a part of the plants but I have them in 7 gals so figured why not. It's almost xmas:) Here's a group shot. Mazar is in the back left and lani in front left. On the right side from back to front is Mazar clone for seeds, Lani that is almost finished in 2 gal, and Lani clone for seeds.
IMG_0050122.jpg
IMG_007086.jpg

IMG_005888.jpg

Mazar at Day 22 flower.
IMG_0052112.jpg

IMG_006499.jpg

IMG_99874.jpg
IMG_659317.jpg

Lani at Day 22 flower
IMG_006995.jpg

IMG_0031175.jpg
IMG_99913.jpg

Lani 2 gal at Day 48 flower.
IMG_99976.jpg

IMG_0043122.jpg
IMG_0036156.jpg
IMG_0038148.jpg
IMG_0034168.jpg

Thought this pic was cool with the tips of the sugar leaves coming into focus.
IMG_0039146.jpg

Have a great weekend! :rollit:

I forgot to say...those were some sweet sweet balls my friend. :rofl:

New crops are looking bomb. Mazar's stacked, and Lani is filling in she looks looks lush and frosty. :love:

:rofl: Perfectly shaped and loaded they were :)

Girls are filling in nicely. I like this time of the grow. Just water, chill, and watch them flowers develop.

Indeed she looks mighty tasty. Well done my friend. I might have mentioned one other benefit of the strain too, and that's that she's a solid 8-weeker. I've taken it at 55 days more than not and it was definitely finished. I've let it go 63 and no real difference. In fact I think the terpene profile is better at 55. I really prefer it in the trich range you've described as well. 90% cloudy with few, if any, amber. Not for the novice smoker either, though I don't find extreme potency an issue...just makes my weed last longer. lol

On point. :thumb:

Very pretty AS. Your usual perfect health & great frost. A 2 gal beauty. :Namaste:
Thanks BL. Liking the quicker runs in the 2 gal pots.

Indeed she looks mighty tasty. Well done my friend. I might have mentioned one other benefit of the strain too, and that's that she's a solid 8-weeker. I've taken it at 55 days more than not and it was definitely finished. I've let it go 63 and no real difference. In fact I think the terpene profile is better at 55. I really prefer it in the trich range you've described as well. 90% cloudy with few, if any, amber. Not for the novice smoker either, though I don't find extreme potency an issue...just makes my weed last longer. lol

On point. :thumb:
Thanks for the insight Gov! I took her down this morning :) My tolerance is crazy high these days so prefer the stronger strains that way I don't have to smoke as much at one sitting. So stoked to try me some. Great job on the seeds by the way. What a gorgeous plant and not a single nanner! Just super stanky sticky buds on both seeds!:high-five:

Update time. All girls are on day 37 of 12s.
IMG_024068.jpg
IMG_025763.jpg

Gonna start with the seeded clones. This is going to be my biggest success for making fem beans. Ton of pollen and I made it rain on these girls. Here is Lani. She is definitely showing on every bud sight. Not many pistils and tons of swollen calyxes full of fem lani seeds :) They are at day 16 since pollination.
IMG_029255.jpg
IMG_029762.jpg

This is Mazar. You can't tell off first glance that she's carrying but up close you sure can.
IMG_030366.jpg
IMG_031264.jpg

And the 7 gal girls. Super frosty. Crossed a couple of bud sites on each plant with the other. Up first is Lani. Buds are skinnier than the lani 2 pheno that was in 2 gal but looks just as deadly.
IMG_028162.jpg
IMG_027969.jpg
IMG_028464.jpg
IMG_029155.jpg

And Mazar. She smells of sweet berries and looks to be a good yielder and super frosty as well.
IMG_027560.jpg
IMG_026559.jpg
IMG_027252.jpg
IMG_026360.jpg

Definitely going to grow out one of the crosses to start off next years grow!

Lani 2 buds got jarred up the other day and did a test smoke and damn! For sure the most potent if not top 2 of strains I've grown so far and it hasn't even cured yet. Love the high. Strong yet clear and just puts you in a good mood with a big grin on your face. :thumb: So happy right now! Can't wait to try her again after a proper cure tho I will not wait til then to smoke more :)

lmfao...you're going to have so many seeds!
:laughtwo:I know man. No more dedicated clones for seeds. Pollinating a couple bud sites will easily get ya a couple dozen seeds. Went mad scientist on these clones.
Couple few hundred seeds for sure. :) Lani is killing it, they all look Amazaring!:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Preggo plants are sexy lol.
Haha...easily a few hundred seeds each. I ditched the qtip after a couple bud sites and just grabbed nanners and rolled them between my fingers and sprinkled them over each bud site like I was cooking a meal. Pinch of salt here, there and ended up going everywhere :)

I did the same thing when I made those Lani seeds. 2 smallish plants dedicated strictly to seeds...and got hundreds. Did same thing too in that I started with a qtip, but once I had an isolated, dedicated area for them the last application was open crop dusting...lmao. This last effort with the OG was only 2 lower branches and though I had less pollen to work with, I got over 100 good seeds after inspection and culling. I keep only the best looking, fully mature seeds.

Back
Top Bottom