AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

ok that is good news then since I haven't tried it yet............1 more week and she gets the chop :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

Ok friends. Here are my thoughts on Orient Express by Ace Seeds. Another great smoke that I highly recommend if you haven't tried it. Not sure if I'm a light weight or what but this is another strain where 1-2 rips is plenty for me and leaves me feeling good, chatty, and alert. More then 3 hits and you may find your self chatty but not really registering what people are saying:laughtwo: My pheno definitely leans more on the head high side which I prefer. On exhale you are left with a pleasant earthy taste in your mouth resembling an early morning walk out in the mountains. Very enjoyable! Big fan of ace seeds. Panama and OE are winners in my book. I have Golden Tiger and Malawi seeds from ACE that will be first in line for the next grow for sure.

Speaking of Orient Express I entered my plant in the September POM contest. Head on over there and vote for your favorite plant. But only vote if its OE:laughtwo: Just kidding. It's a tight race this month. Head over there and pick your favorite.
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - September 2015

Well, that wraps up this journal. Thanks to all that have showed an interest in this journal. :thanks:You have made this grow that much more enjoyable. Gonna take a bit of a break from growing but will be lurking here on 420. Take care everyone.
:peace::)

:theband::party::rollit::volcano-smiley:

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Allsmiles. I saw your gorgeous Panama plant on POTM so came over to see if you had a smoke report, which I found- thanks, and it tells me exactly what I wanted to hear too! I have a couple sativas from Ace going as well- a Thai Stick and, three new Malawi sprouts. Post a link to your next journal if you start one, ok? :thumb:

Thanks. :) Those malawis are only a couple inches high atm so there's nothing much to see. There are a couple helpful comments about it on the journal from Conradino though, who's grown it before.

Back
Top Bottom