AllSmiles VI - 2018 A New Year With New Gear!

Absolutely gorgeous garden Allsmiles. You are doing an amazing job! They all look perfect and frosty!!
Thanks Jgrow! :high-five: Really excited to try all these girls. Except for maybe AK 47. But she knows how I feel about her :) She always seems to make an appearance in my garden.

All beauties AS.....but that Lemon Lime Punch is really something. Tried any samples yet? Excellent photos & gardening. :Namaste:
Thanks Brights! :passitleft: I have not sampled LLP. She looks to finish early tho (Day 46 12s). She's the one I'm most excited for as well. Just the look, the way she grows, sativa dom, and the terpene profile. Smells amazing. Diesel is becoming more prevalent as she goes. The limeaid smell is still strong.
:bravo::welldone:

What day are they on? I know, when people ask that question and make me have to do some cipherin'...but
Gov! Thanks brother.:high-five: I always count from flip. Its just easier for me that way to keep track. Total days old is from day seed went into jiffy pellet.

3 Mazar x Lanis - Day 57 12s (100 days total)
AK 47 - Day 46 12s (94 days total)
LLP, Slurry, Sens - Day 46 12s (100 days total)

Wow man, every single one of em look special. Sweet fade on all the Lanis, they look like they are up real soon. Got that flushed look to them. LLP too, she's going to taste amazing I'm sure. Slurry is dreamy, and more indi than mine. I know you must really be loving your garden when it looks that good ... enjoy brother. :Namaste:
:high-five:My man, thanks bro! I cannot tell you how happy I am with these girls and my current setup. Brighlight, I see now why you love this light and so glad I followed! The veg8 is great as well if you like tight nodes. The last update tells the story on that. Even LLP had tight spacing but she just really stretched after flip.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

Did a trich check on 3 MxL and they are definitely ready for chop. Going to give them the ax today. Heres a group shot of the 3 and some trich shots. Two of them got topped and one did not (middle) to kind of compare visually if there is much difference in yield. Looks like the topped ones will give a slighter increase. Don't really notice much of a difference in airpot and fabric. Airpot had to be watered every 2 days and fabric 3.
View media item 1517316
View media item 1517317
View media item 1517318
View media item 1517319
Did a check on LLP since she looks like she is almost done but only at day 48. To me it looks like she can be chopped now as well. Think I'll give her another week tho.
View media item 1517321
View media item 1517322
And just a random AK shot.
View media item 1517320

Sweet garden man, and finishing fast. Love the resin shots, so close! Lani looks choppers. :)
Yeah man they are racing to the finish. Don't have any room to chop LLP or Slurry yet as the MLs are still drying. Sensi starting to wrap things up as well. Ak got early start into flower so taking a little longer.

Damn llp looks and sounds great.. so glad i got a pack of those... gonna be rough to sit on them.. need someone to hide my seeds from me. Slurricane is looking gorgeous.. ya got a nice pheno there. Veg 8 and mega doing work easy to see.:yummy::drool:
LLP is a stunner. I like everything about her. Great call CS! Hope the smoke does not disappoint. I doubt it well. Seems like everything is fire these days but will she give me that something special where I just keep reaching for her jar. :volcano-smiley:

Great looking harvest! Lovely looking ladies
Thanks UA! They coming along nicely!
Beautiful AK pic. LLP trichs as dense as it gets....great job. :Namaste:
Thanks BL! LLP sure does pack on the frost. Same with Slurry. Becoming a fan of IHG. Definitely going to do a seed run for them next grow.
Little late but I’m subbed. :reading420magazine:
Welcome DonChiefums20! Just in time for the finish! :passitleft:

Thought I'd share some trich shots taken today to see if plants are ready. I want to take them all down in one shot. They all seem to look ripe enough except for maybe AK but she will go down with the rest.

View media item 1523921
View media item 1523933
View media item 1523932
View media item 1523931
View media item 1523930
View media item 1523929
View media item 1523924
View media item 1523925
View media item 1523926
View media item 1523927
View media item 1523923
View media item 1523922
All are at day 56 of 12s. Gonna chop within the next few days here.

I harvest almost all my gear at the cloudy/clear stage. At least most of the stuff I'm familiar with.
Think I will start messing around with that. No amber with mostly cloudy and some clear. Sensi and Ak are like that this chop so excited to give them a try. I've grown AK quite a few times so should have a nice comparison.

Making my mouth water over here that Inhouse gear is so good I really want some:drool::drool::drool:
Yeah man, both IHG plants this grow is probably 2 of top 4 most resinous plants I've grown so far. Both had nice fall colors on fans toward the end as well. Fingers crossed for the smoke!

Thanks man! They are gaining momentum it seems. Wish it was a little cheaper tho. I guess its about the same price per seed as other proven, well known strains. Its just you have to buy a 10 pack. Maybe at some point they well be sold thru sites where you can buy individually. Black Cherry Punch sounds amazing! You gonna make seeds? I'm definitely going to with llp and slurry next run.;)

Thanks man! They are gaining momentum it seems. Wish it was a little cheaper tho. I guess its about the same price per seed as other proven, well known strains. Its just you have to buy a 10 pack. Maybe at some point they well be sold thru sites where you can buy individually. Black Cherry Punch sounds amazing! You gonna make seeds? I'm definitely going to with llp and slurry next run.;)

1. I agree on the price thing. Fortunately, I have some really good friends who blessed me with a proven cut. Seed prices are a joke IMO, so yes, I will make seeds. ;)

I got some Crockett Family Farms gear I'm excited about too. Clementine and strawberry fields. If those 2 turn out as good as they did for the grower that gave them to me, I'll make seeds from those too.

Back
Top Bottom