Aloha from Hawaii

Kauai Grower

Hi all, I have been a legal Hawaii Medical Cannabis grower for five years. Trying to grow outdoors in Hawaii has been a nightmare. Pests, mold, crappy product, thieves and helicopters. And I always still had to buy it. This year I bit the bullet and built an indoor grow room. Temp and humidity controlled, two 1200 wat LED's. The results have been amazing. Primarily sativa strains to give a high yield per plant and stay legal.

The secret? 1. I did my homework at forums like this one. 2. Spent/spending a ton o freakin money. Kinda retired so it's a nice hobby.

Aloha,

Kauai Grower

Welcome to the 420 community Kauai Grower :byebye:

What a beautiful place to grow, my son was stationed in Hawaii for almost 3 years, so the wife and I were lucky enough to make a few trips over while he was there.
Glad you decided to join in our community and hopefully we will get a chance to see a little of your garden. If you decide to start a grow journal, be sure to put a link into your signature so old farts like me who are not computer savvy can find you and enjoy your garden. There is a link below in my signature explaining step by step how to put a link into your signature in case your a techno-dinosaur like me.

Aloha my friend

Welcome Kauai Grower

I saw this and tracked you down. I wanna see your grow when you get a journal going.

Blue_Dream_0042.jpg

Hey Kauai Grower!!! Welcome to 420 Magazine!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that the question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors! As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Back
Top Bottom