Aloha from Hawaii!

Remedy808

420 Member
Hello 420 Community!!

I want to start off by saying thank you for all the great information ive found from the contributions of the many great members of this site. There is so much experience on this site. The thing that amazes me is that these people take time out of their day to help perfect strangers asking nothing in return. Its hard to find the good in society nowadays. This site is a reminder that there is still good in the world.
I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm from a small town in Hawaii, and grow indoor legally. My wife and I are medical card holders and are able to have up to twenty plants of any maturity at a time. I prefer smoking flower, while my wife enjoys making butter, oils, sugar. Life is good!

Ive been growing "pakalolo"for around 15 years here in Hawaii. Although we get enough sun to flower year round, Hawaii is a challenging place to grow. We have tropical temperatures with high humidity. Frequent rain showers at the feet of steep mountains make bud mold at the end of flowering a nightmare. The insects!!.. Without diligence, entire crops can be ruined.

I started growing bagseed outdoor. Then moved the operation indoors. Ive grown with cfl, l.e.d.'s, HID's. In soil, coco and hydro. I now have a dedicated. room for my grow. Temperature and humidity are controlled by portable a.c. and a dehumidifier. I am currently doing a soil grow, flowering in a 4x8 tent, using two GrowAnt 800 L.e.d. lights. I'm growing the Tahoe and 22 from cali connection, Blimburn GDP, reserva privada sour diesel, and tangie from DNA genetics. I plan on doing a grow journal to highlight the flowering capabilities of the GrowAnt 800 light. I havent seen many reviews of this light and would like to make a contribution to the 420 community!

Thank you for taking the time to read my long winded introduction post! I look foward to sharing my progress, and hearing all the input from this great community! Aloha from Hawaii!!

Welcome and looking forward to your journal. I'm in the market for a new light so I'll be very to seeing your journal.

ES

Back
Top Bottom