aloha from orlando

SmokinDime

hello 420 magazine and fellow smokers. im scott from orlando. i fell upon this site a couple of days ago and it looks chill as hell!! i hope to learn what i can to start a personal grow op in my closet.. i figure it will be easier on the wallet in the long run lol but i am a everyday smoker and just enjoy the herb and the people i meet because of it. anyways.. has anyone ever used a server rack/cabinet to make a grow cabinet??? it allready has exhaust fans built in and seems you could use them.. but i am a complete newb and will need to do my research and feedback from you guys.. thanks
:peace:

oO and heres a pic of one of those server cabinets.. i know a place where i can get them on the low if is the reason i was asking about them

Server-cabinet_rollout.jpg

Welcome to 420 SmokinDime, glad to have you with us. A server rack would make a nice grow cabinent for sure. As you pointed out, they are pre-ventilated and easily modified. A great idea!!! Can't wait to see it up and running. Explore the site, learn post and share. Don't hesitate to call if you need any help.

thanks for the welcome guys!! i hope to learn a lot here! and as soon as funds are available i would like to start my cabinet

Back
Top Bottom