Aloha From Sweden!

Harryuana

Aloha, everybody!!

:cool:

Its good to be here!!! About time i start hang around folks like me, also enjoying the company of the Green Queen!

To me, my use is medicinal, as mj has been THE number 1 best tool ever for me to help me get in touch with my emotions, releasing stress and finding new levels of self/life awareness, shortly: a higher level of joy and happiness in life! That goes for even when im sober!

My wish is people would open up more so we could be allowed to live how we choose and using whatever we wanna use as self development tools, medicine, or relaxing/having a good time tools!

I am growing my first set of friends, so far using only LE-lamps but waiting anxiously for a 250w led-lamp from hydroponics arriwing sooner than later i hope! Have only been smoking (using clean green only with pipe) for little more than a year and this year ive undergone some major good changes!

So, guess we´ll be seeing around here! Thanks to you people, this place has a nice feeling of support and appreciation!!

Well, i dont like to over complicate things, roll a fatty and enjoy. Life is after all way simpler than we give it credit for!! Halleluja! :grinjoint:

C ya!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Re: Aloha From Sweden!! :)

Hi Harryuana, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us. :Rasta:
I have similar feelings.
Cannabis improves quality of the life experiences.
You have a new awareness of the world!
Ok, that's just me.
Enjoy the the forum and I'll see you there. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Re: Aloha From Sweden!! :)

Thanks for welcoming me folks :byebye:

Cocojoe: yes for sure, i agree! It helps open up the inner flow, so one may be able look at not just the inner but also the outer world differently -how cool is that?!?! - Its awesome coolness! But i guess to really change you gotta have that wish and an acknowledgement/realisation that there is something more...in there/out there :yahoo: Glad havin met ya!!

Bayareastoner: thank you for tips etc, ill be sure to check it out when needed! Yes, getting stoned down at the shore/beach...amazing!! Glad havin met yo too, of course ;)

Wish i had some moddefokkin green queen now, we could´ve split !!

:cheer: :allgood:

Re: Aloha From Sweden! :)

Welcome to 420, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom