Aloha Grown With Sunny

I found a few answers about the SC, including...

Here is my lunch time toke /nug of strawberry cheesecake auto. Excellent smoke and I’m glad I still have a bunch of these before they changed the lineage to what it is now. I guess the ones I got were the beta testers which is chronic x widow x cheese. This shit is fire smoke though!
It really is - I only had a little but it jumped to the top of the next auto grow list for sure! I got my seeds quite a while ago too so likely is an early version. I’ve been trying to find out what the genetic lines in it were, so thank you for sharing that. Is the newer version not the same?

Mahalo HH! I’m glad my espn is still operational! I’ll take another bong rip to that :love: I hope all is wonderful up in your neck of the woods!

Mahalo! @CannaFish Yes I am using the foliar spray from @GreenSafe in conjunction with the plant amendment. The results have been absolutely wonderful.

I think you get the biggest benefit with the @GreenSafe foliar spray when using on the plants during veg and up to the 4th week of flower depending on the strains. I’m head towards the 7th week of flower and have backed off on the foliar spray for this set of plants. Bud density and also my constant battle to control humidity in my environment plays a big role in this decision. I hope that helps! Greg to see you here and don’t be shy!
:passitleft:

Aloha friends!:love:

kind of a hodgepodge post today. I’ve been a cloning madman lately ad cloning everything. All a part of the acclimating process and will be reversing a blueberry rye clone to pollinate a bubba kush clone outside and grown in my micro climate. I’m hoping to see what kind of resistance is present in the parents. The progeny will then be grown outside again in the same climate and so on and so forth. I’ll clone the best looking and strongest plants and keep working the line. Hoping something good will come out from it in the testers :D

I hope you are all having a blessed Thursday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love:
:passitleft::passitleft:
Sunny, So much goodness going on way out west...dedication and results solid. We have similar grow styles but your results are more consistent despite running so many strains. I struggle a bit balancing when I get dealt 4 phenos from four seeds. Good to catch up.

Cheers Sunny, I'm outdoors and organic. I have recently harvested a Godfather OG which seems fairly reasonably potent, but I have no idea where that stands in the OG world. I am also not really sure on what effects I desire and how to pair them to a strain. I also have my eye on some of the Ace strains too, and possibly Super Lemon Haze, that would probably cover the Sativas. I had smoked 2 standout strains back in the 1980's, one was said to be Columbian which was the only time I have had pressed weed (brick weed?) it was golden in colour and a really outstanding high/stone, now I believe some of it's effect may have been from it undergoing some fermentation during it's cure, like as in Malawi cob cured cannabis. Another was a wild grown plant in Nepal that resulted in a really fun trek, but I have no idea what either strain was, altho I sure wish I did! You really are building a stable of lovely plants which must be very nice as you have been accumulating a lot of experience to get to this point. All the best and I hope you're enjoying a lovely day.
:passitleft:
Stunger...dont get me started on the primo Columbian Gold and Red that we enjoyed through high school (pun intended) circa 1975-1978. It was $35-40 an oz. for bricked cured primo full of seeds. The smoke and high was amazing coming off mostly Mexican brick commercial at $15-20 oz. with some occasional Acapulco Gold and Michoacán strain surprises. For a year I used to buy quarter pounds of the best Columbian Gold every payday Friday nights for $120. I had 3 ozs pre-sold at the shop where I worked and cleared 1 oz of the best buds free every week. The DEA and switch to running coke f’d up the Columbian weed supply by 1980. After a severe weed drought the first skunk dropped 1981 for $300 oz. It was the best weed anyone had ever smoked.

Nice final pics of some pretty ladies...
Happy harvesting, Sunny!
And I hope your time off is peaceful and relaxing:thumb:

Mahalo Carcass! It certainly was peaceful and I got lots of much needed rest. All plants are hanging except the Acid Dough. Gonna give her a little bit longer so she is lounging over by my bedroom window. I hope all is blessed my friend! Aloha!!

They're looking very appealing Sunny, makes me want to try a bit off each and every bud.:ganjamon:
Please enjoy a good couple of days of R & R!

Kia ora! I’d certainly share with you my friend! The rest was wonderful. Back at the grind again though!

All so ready for the ceremony Sunny! Sharpen your scissors while you rest!

Mahalo Stone! Thankfully I keep more then a few scissors at the ready. I can keep going after a pair gets gunky with resin.

Seriously insane Sunny...
That death by Cookies :drool: :drool:

around what week did you cut off the GreenSafe foliar?

Mahalo Chef! I’m keeping the death by cookie around for a bit. Gonna see how she performs outside. Her Trichomes go bright purple which always interesting to see.

I cut back the foliar from @GreenSafe at week 5 going into week 6 flower. Mind you everyone’s environment will be different and humidity is my nemesis. Under dryer conditions I imagine you could keep going with it but I already live in a wet and humid micro climate.

In Veg the plants absolutely love it and I believe I cut my veg time by a little over a week before they could go into flower using the veg and amendment. I am replicating what I did on some different strains now to see if it is something consistent. So far it seems to be!

has been a real delight to spend the last dark hours of the morning catching up under your sunny skies, Sunny! :love: Mahalo for all the beautiful plants, the excellent variety and, mostly, the enduring Aloha :love:

All your plants of every kind have been a feast for the eyes :yummy: Acid Dough has my particular attention now, though!

:drool:

And on the autos, I will be growing one of those Strawberry Cheesecake autos any minute myself. How do you like the tokes from that one? I gave a seed to a friend to grow and really loved the sample buds that came back to me. I know HH liked it a lot as well, both of us got a very old-school canna sense memory with it. Curious how you find it. I didnt see a final pic of it either... did i miss that? Maybe I’ll search back and see...

Aloha to you and the ohana from these southern seas :green_heart: :surf:

Aloha Amy! Mahalo for such kind words! :love:

Yes I have grown the strawberry cheesecake on 3 separate occasions and they were all different but great smoke none the less. The second one I grew was the best I think in terms of yield, potency and flavor. That was the one I entered in the plant of the month contest this month. Stoney and dreamy and those who have tried it really enjoyed it.

I’m glad @Heavenly Hybrid and yourself think the same. I believe the seeds we got were freebies and beta testers hence the varying pheno types. They were chronic x white widow x cheese but they are different now so idk lol I hope this finds you in wonderful spirits and all is blessed! Aloha!

Beautiful colours coming out of your garden now, Sunny. Just gorgeous.
:bravo:

kia ora! Mahalo brother I have to say I am super pleased. I hope all is blessed in your neck of the woods my friend! Aloha!
I found a few answers about the SC, including...

It really is - I only had a little but it jumped to the top of the next auto grow list for sure! I got my seeds quite a while ago too so likely is an early version. I’ve been trying to find out what the genetic lines in it were, so thank you for sharing that. Is the newer version not the same?

Lol I think I answered this question in my last post. Yes I believe the genetic background has changed now that you can purchase them. I think the freebies were the testers to get feed back and to help them narrow down something more stable maybe?

Stunger...dont get me started on the primo Columbian Gold and Red that we enjoyed through high school (pun intended) circa 1975-1978. It was $35-40 an oz. for bricked cured primo full of seeds. The smoke and high was amazing coming off mostly Mexican brick commercial at $15-20 oz. with some occasional Acapulco Gold and Michoacán strain surprises. For a year I used to buy quarter pounds of the best Columbian Gold every payday Friday nights for $120. I had 3 ozs pre-sold at the shop where I worked and cleared 1 oz of the best buds free every week. The DEA and switch to running coke f’d up the Columbian weed supply by 1980. After a severe weed drought the first skunk dropped 1981 for $300 oz. It was the best weed anyone had ever smoked.

I hear that brother. I remember getting kilos in Arizona coming up from the south and I noticed the quality was determined by the time of year. If I got a brick that was fairly fresh I’d pick up another. Some were light green with red hairs and sticky and seeded but for the price the come up was a no brainer. I built my first grow room up there hustling those mexi bricks so I can’t be mad although some bricks were so bad lol

I hope all is blessed with everyone :love: Here are some random shots of the outdoor plants. They are coming along just fine.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha!

Aloha friends! :love:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far! It’s been a pretty slow day here. Just been steady grinding away at work so I can get home haha Just thought I would drop a few random shots of the outdoor plants and a dried Florida OG top bud.. she throws down heavy to say the least.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha! :hug:

Aloha Friends :love:

I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and life has been kind to you all. Just a small update on the outdoor plants. Some have been harvested and smoked while some are still growing and enjoying the Hawaiian Sunshine.

The constant rotation of plants like the sun around the earth as I am still hunting through many genetics building a stable of mothers. I have a seed run in the works and are currently testing some crosses.

anyhoo enough jibber jabbing and here are some recent pictures of the blooming flowers outside.

It’s tough to beat that big light in the sky. The plants love that equatorial sunshine here in hawaii the quality and flavor is so tough to replicate indoors.

Sending you all nothing but love and respect from Hawaii as always! :love: Here is a hug from dear old Sunny if you need one:hug::hug: Aloha!

Your outdoor girls are looking lovely! :passitleft:

:love:Looking delicious as ever there, sir :hippy:

Mahalo my friend! I’m just keeping things as simple as possible. Utilizing the dry organic nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients and the plant amendment and foliar from @GreenSafe Seems to be working well enough. I hope all is blessed up that way! Aloha :love:

Sunny, A very nice flower garden thriving as ever. Cheers

Mahalo cr8! I hope all is well and thriving for you on the 3rd coast my friend! :love:

Your outdoor girls are looking lovely! :passitleft:

Mahalo Beez! I will admit not every thing that glitters is gold. All the rain and high humidity has taken its toll but I am still managing to bring a decent amount of flower to harvest. I’m working on acclimating these mothers slowly. I hope all is blessed with you and the ohana my friend! Aloha :love:

A few more shots of the Outdoor Critical Purple Kush.

Mahalo my friend! I’m just keeping things as simple as possible. Utilizing the dry organic nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients and the plant amendment and foliar from @GreenSafe Seems to be working well enough. I hope all is blessed up that way! Aloha :love:

Mahalo cr8! I hope all is well and thriving for you on the 3rd coast my friend! :love:

Mahalo Beez! I will admit not every thing that glitters is gold. All the rain and high humidity has taken its toll but I am still managing to bring a decent amount of flower to harvest. I’m working on acclimating these mothers slowly. I hope all is blessed with you and the ohana my friend! Aloha :love:

A few more shots of the Outdoor Critical Purple Kush.

Sunny…nice frost…any fresh fish action this time of year there? I’m off this next week and will wet a line. Cheers

Here is a hug from dear old Sunny if you need one:hug::hug:
Yes PLEASE!! :hug: :hug:

I’m lovin those glittery sparkle buds Sunny! Must be that beautiful Hawaiian sun, along with your loving hands of course. Hope you and the Ohana are doing well! :love:

Sunny…nice frost…any fresh fish action this time of year there? I’m off this next week and will wet a line.

Aloha cr8! I hope the fish gods treated you well my friend. The ahi (yellowfin tuna) are in season so been trading buds for fish. I’ve gone a few few time myself from shore but all I caught was a beautiful sunset.. just as good I suppose.

21276D29-06C9-40CB-8016-76BDC08C6EA2.jpeg

Yes PLEASE!! :hug: :hug:

I’m lovin those glittery sparkle buds Sunny! Must be that beautiful Hawaiian sun, along with your loving hands of course. Hope you and the Ohana are doing well! :love:

Just because it’s you and you are a amazing human being you get two hugs :hug: :hug: I hope all is blessed and wonderful with the ohana my dear. I’m very doing my best trying to get these girls to produce!

Some shots of the indoor and outdoor currently :love:

Also got seeds in testing from my own crosses along with some new ones aaand clones in position to began making even more crosses. The acclimation process and creation are both long roads with a sometimes a murky destination but we passionately push forward.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love::love::love:

Aloha Sunny! Beautiful buds shots you have there. :passitleft:

Aloha Sunny! Beautiful buds shots you have there. :passitleft:

Mahalo for the kind words beez! I hope all is with you and the ohana my friend! Wish I could roll a few fat spliffs of this up and smoke out with you all.
Organic and sun grown :ganjamon:Have blessed Sunday everyone :love:

Aloha my friends :love:

I hope life has been kind to you and your families physically, mentally and emotionally :hug::hug: If not some hugs from dear old Sunny:hug::hug:

Some unnerving times lately but I wish you all nothing but strength as we persevere.

I thought I would post up a few outdoor/sun grown shots of the Chem D and Acid Dough cuttings I have flowering now :love:

:ganjamon:

Still running the organic dry nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients in conjunction with my organic tea mix and the plant amendment and foliar spray from @GreenSafe in ProMix BX

Already on my third seed run as I’m still testing the crosses from the previous seed runs from my fem line and photo period line. Will be reaching out to some of my wonderful friends here soon to see if they would to like to give them a go.

As always sending you ALL nothing but lots of love and strength from the Big Island Puna District Hawaii :love: Aloha!!

Great to hear from you, Sunny. Your outdoor ladies are looking mighty fine. :surf:

Aloha my friends :love:

I hope life has been kind to you and your families physically, mentally and emotionally :hug::hug: If not some hugs from dear old Sunny:hug::hug:

Some unnerving times lately but I wish you all nothing but strength as we persevere.

I thought I would post up a few outdoor/sun grown shots of the Chem D and Acid Dough cuttings I have flowering now :love:

:ganjamon:

Still running the organic dry nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients in conjunction with my organic tea mix and the plant amendment and foliar spray from @GreenSafe in ProMix BX

Already on my third seed run as I’m still testing the crosses from the previous seed runs from my fem line and photo period line. Will be reaching out to some of my wonderful friends here soon to see if they would to like to give them a go.

As always sending you ALL nothing but lots of love and strength from the Big Island Puna District Hawaii :love: Aloha!!
Beautiful! I miss my outdoor island grown lolo. Aloha

Back
Top Bottom