Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a blessed day and a wonderful holiday season so far! This will be my first attempt at growing auto flowers and my second grow journal here at :420::passitleft:

All are welcome to join in and share, kill time or just shoot the shit.. feel free to leave some music behind if you would like! So here we grow!! @DonkeyDick @Reave @Canuckush @Virgin ground @candycane @Curiousnoob Shucks just trying to think of some of the kind peeps who stopped into my last grow journal :meditate:

Grow Tent- 2’X2’4’

Light- Mars Hydro TS-1000

Pot Size- 3 gallon fabric

Grow Medium- Black Gold Organic

Fans- AC Infinity 4” exhaust fan

Odor Control- 4” Air Scrubber

Genetics- Fastbuds G14

I haven’t quite decided yet on nutrients. I’m thinking of just running the Orga Holland nutrients again along with carb load and terpinator. I’ll save the mega crop for my next photo grow.

Here is the set up so far. I put a 1/4 teaspoon of plant probiotics in the hole before planting the seeds. Just waiting for these babies to pop.

Gonna errr on the side of caution and just try two plants since I have no idea how big these autos will get and I’ve seen some monsters on here:laugh::laugh:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes and hope you are all having a blessed weekend so far!! Aloha!!!

:passitleft:

:woohoo::yahoo::high-five:

I'm in Sunny!!!! Just going to bask in your light. Your disposition warms me like the rays of the sun.:love:

I need it. It's cold here.

:yahoo:Yay Sunny!
Success will be automatic.

I anticipate great things, ‘phew.

Aloha unks! I’m certainly gonna give it my best shot!! From what I have seen these autos essentially grow themselves.:yummy: always stoked to have you join in!!

:woohoo::yahoo::high-five:

I'm in Sunny!!!! Just going to bask in your light. Your disposition warms me like the rays of the sun.:love:

I need it. It's cold here.

Aloha VG! Sounds like a roaring bonfire outside is in order! 8 stacked pallets on fire will warm you up. Most we ever did was 32 or 4 stacks of 8 in a square.. Just keep a water hose around “just in case” :laugh: I’ll shine my warm disposition your way to suffice till you can burn somethin down :hug::surf:

Thanks for the tag, I'm in, this strain sounds good!

Aloha my Braddah and mahalo for joining in! From the description it seems like it will stay shortish but I found some examples of what she can do on another site and they got good sized :yummy:

Yeah mate, this strain does sound dope! Set-up looks great, good growings to you! :popcorn:
P.s. Love the jams you post mate, great taste :peace:

Mahalo for joining me my Braddah! Gonna do my best to make her shine. Feel free to post music if you would like Too!

Sending you all nothing but positive and warm vibrations from Hawaii!!
:passitleft: :passitleft:

Funny story.. I think I got high with lutan fyah once from the song above.. that or I was so high I thought I got high with lutan fyah but anyhoo was in San Diego CA years ago mission beach to be exact. We were killing can after can of tecate beer on the beach in the sand because you would get a ticket if you drank on the boardwalk haha.. we were waiting to see eek a mouse.. Some dready looking braddahs walked up on us and we smoked them out and they smoked us out and I remember one of them saying they flew in from the UK and his name was lutan.. I’m stoned.. Seedsman White OG got me going hummenah hummenah hummenah :meditate::laugh:

Im in for this one

Aloha Jack!

Mahalo for joining in! Your flower tent in stacking!

I’m subbed in, G13 is a very nice Chemovar!

Aloha Pennywise!

Stoked to have you along! I smoked G13 once waaay back and loved it.. really stony and giggly. This will be my first time growing her and in auto form to boot.

Subbed in for the ride, please include some pics of your beautiful Island as I don't get to leave mine.

Will do my Braddah. Feel free to post some of yours. It’s always a Pleasure of mine to meet new people and learn about Different cultures.

Aloha All!

Both G14 seeds sprouted! One looks healthy and the other is a runt.. gonna give it a few days and see if she will catch up to her sister. If not I’ll cull her and sprout another seed.

Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts thoughts and vibes!!
This songs always grabs apart of me in the best and worst way. Love this woman’s voice!

Yummmm pork belly :circle-of-love:
Great news on your beans aswell ;)

Aloha CN!

Mahalo!! The pork belly so simple to make too. I’ve made it in the past before and took a bit longer with more steps.

I found this new way using table salt as a crust over the skin. Came out perfect! Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations on this beautiful Hawaiian Wednesday

Definitely count me in on this one!! Can't wait to watch!

Aloha Gutter!

Stoked to have you along!Gonna do my best to bring them up right to some stinky buds!

Aloha All,

I culled the runt Seedling. I wasn’t getting a good vibration from it even though it started to take root.. Time, space and resources didn’t align I suppose. Anyhoo I dropped another G14 seed in soil yesterday so hopefully she will pop up in a day or two.

Aloha @SmokeSara! :passitleft:

I’m still adjusting things in my little tent with the new Mars Hydro TS1000 light. First impression so far after running it for a week.

It’s really bright light and I like the spectrum a lot. It reminds me of CMH full spectrum bulbs I used to run years ago in my HID setup. I love how quiet my grow setup has become as a whole. Even my lady mentioned to me she appreciates not hearing the fans going from the blurple light. Seems sturdy and well built and is light weight wise compared to my previous LED.

I imagine if my tent was a bit taller with more head space my temps would be automatically mitigated. It does run a bit warm to the touch but I just kick my exhaust fan up a notch and that helps dramatically pull more hot air to compensate for less headspace. Time will tell as these babies get bigger and start throwing buds but I’m confident it’s gonna be awesome.

Some old rootsy roots have been rolling around in my brain today. I’m lucky this world has kind souls who preserve these gems on vinyl and share them on YouTube!

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations on this Aloha Thursday!!

Back
Top Bottom