Aloha to all!

wildrider

Droppin' in to say hi, just moved to Utah from Hawaii, missing my bruddahs and surf bad. Temporary gig here tho', checking out some time in July. Having a hard time finding "friends", you know? This place isn't like home, people in Hawaii love to just chill and enjoy being. People would stop their cars at a sunset view and break out a six pack and some awesome Hawaiian bud and take it all in. There is beauty everywhere!, this place has some trippy mountains, and some great sunsets. Later

I was at the island of Kauai this December, it was great. Oh, man the bud there was awesome, unlike anything I've ever seen/smelled/smoked.

high, welcome to the place that no matter where you are in the world, we are here!! you will find that us, as friends will help you through your hard times, if its no buds or no friends to smoke with. we will always smoke a bowl with you:allgood: :smokin:

hello n welcome to the friendliest site around!!!
Every1 is a friend on the 420 site

Thanks everyone....too cool! I'm warmin' up already. Aloha

Welcome to 420 brotha, but you must be freakin NUTS to leave Hawaii for Utah....I mean comeon...lol, but I def hope it all works out for ya!!

Keep smokin bro :bong:

Back
Top Bottom