Aloha

vaping

i am a 73 year old woman living on moloka'i, hawaii. just joined this forum. i am amazed how much information and activities there is. there are many veterans and seniors on this island who use pot for medical reasons. many are very poor and can't afford the fee the doctors charge to get them on a state medical legal card. (250.-) plus they used to have to fly or take the ferry over to maui to see this doctor once a year. not being able to afford this, they remain being "criminals". at least, now, a doctor and social worker is coming to this island to hold a clinic every second month signing people up for medical marijuana. they come from hilo on the big island.
the way these marijuana patients are treated resembles the way the lepers were treated. there is so much ignorance out there, and the government has done a fine job by brainwashing the masses.
i don't use this herb, and thank God i am healthy and have no pain. but when i met my hubby in 2001, he was first smoking pot to relieve bckpain and give him appetite, but he has emphysema. i did some research on the internet and found a forum where patients with lung problems give testimony about their vaporizers. so i bought one for my hubby. he refuses to SMOKE anything now and has turned a few friends here also to using a vaporizer. at least his emphysema is not getting worse.
i am keeping up fighting for the rights of medical marijuana users and i keep shaming those who take a hard line against its use.
and i guess that makes me at my age, FEISTY!

Welcome vape...I am new here myself....but the people here have been great...keep up the fight....each day in passing we move closer to the truth being a reality:welcome:

High

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

A vaporizing is a great way to consume, particularly for patients with lung problems

I'd recommend you have a look at the kitchen.

One more step away from the smoke, with all the same benefits and typically a longer duration of benefit per dose.

420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine

thank you all for your welcome. i feel i made some friends here.
i might not see it while i am alive, but i predict that the day will come when this witch hunt will just be a dark memory just like the 1930s with the prohibition. did you know that the nascar racing began with the moonshine runners being chased by the cops? new artforms will probably rise out of the suffering of the cannabis culture. this persecution of peaceful people who just want to enjoy a peaceful herb will be a blemish in our history. at my age i met alot of people from all over the world, but none are as nice and caring as my "hippies", and this made this old lady "cool" according to them. these friends are not false, not hypocrites, not stuck up and better than thou, not greedy, critical, aggressive and selfish. if the whole world smoked pot, would we have any wars? i live here with my hubby in paradise. my bloodpressure is down, no more stress.

Sorry for your struggles to access good medicine. In a place that has given rise to some amazing weed, why can;t people get onboard with it. No we don't become axe murderers. A freakin' plague on the memory of Harry J. Anslinger and his reefer madness crap. We are so lucky here in Massachusetts - they got it right when legalizing and we can grow 12 plants at a residence. I use it medically too and mostly high CBD stuff. I have spasms and cramps if I don't have mine. The doctors have tried all manner of drugs and they don't work, else they put me to sleep all day. Get involved. Is there a NORML chapter or a push for legalization that you can support? A decrim nature petition you could sign? Things have to change. Best wishes to you and your husband and all the weed criminals in Hawaii. :love::love::love::love::thanks:

i am a 73 year old woman living on moloka'i, hawaii. just joined this forum. i am amazed how much information and activities there is. there are many veterans and seniors on this island who use pot for medical reasons. many are very poor and can't afford the fee the doctors charge to get them on a state medical legal card. (250.-) plus they used to have to fly or take the ferry over to maui to see this doctor once a year. not being able to afford this, they remain being "criminals". at least, now, a doctor and social worker is coming to this island to hold a clinic every second month signing people up for medical marijuana. they come from hilo on the big island.
the way these marijuana patients are treated resembles the way the lepers were treated. there is so much ignorance out there, and the government has done a fine job by brainwashing the masses.
i don't use this herb, and thank God i am healthy and have no pain. but when i met my hubby in 2001, he was first smoking pot to relieve bckpain and give him appetite, but he has emphysema. i did some research on the internet and found a forum where patients with lung problems give testimony about their vaporizers. so i bought one for my hubby. he refuses to SMOKE anything now and has turned a few friends here also to using a vaporizer. at least his emphysema is not getting worse.
i am keeping up fighting for the rights of medical marijuana users and i keep shaming those who take a hard line against its use.
and i guess that makes me at my age, FEISTY!
Welcome aboard to the 420 magazine site glad to have you and hubby 👍

Back
Top Bottom