Alohas From hawaii

stoneyhawaii

:smokin3: :smokin: alohas smokers from all overs stoneyhawaii here just want to introduce myself to all members this is my first time here ill be looking forward to reading and replying to all that share similar mind numbing concepts as long as its proper and decent in its content and ill respect by doing the same now not much to post as mind is completly sober so its uninspiring to write down anything as of today but later im sure ill come up with great thoughts or witty points for all to ponder over hihihihihihi i hope so anyway

Haha you've officially been welcomed by two Michiganders. Welcome to the site stoney! I'd love to hear a bit about yourself, and see you around the board.

Quick question though... Is it true that Hawiians (for the most part) hate the continental Americans?

BUD420MAN Not Really But We Do Have Our Dummy Type Guys Who Target The Tourists That Help Support Hawaiis Economy By Vacationing Here It Might Be Bad Feedbacks Or Misconceptions Of We Being Haters To The 48s Lot Of It Gets Spread By Military Members Who Tend To Do Stupid Things Here Then They Get Lickings Because Achohol Tends To Make People Become Ten feet Tall But Im Only Guessing On This As In Every Place Hawaii Has Its Share Of Problems Dont Know About Michigan Much Except Get plenty Snow During Winter Bud420Man So I Cant Speculate On The General Population There Or Rather Not Be Labeling Your State Or Any Other There Wheather Its Good Or Bad I Really Wouldnt Know I Certainly Wouldnt Listen To Ones Opinion Of Your State Because Id Have No Way Of Proving If Its True Or False By What His Telling Me Bud420Man

Thank You Everyone For The great Welcome in here (housebrokin,Bud420man,BagzgROOVE,blowin,endo,_qWERTY) I Truly Appreciate it Glad To Be One Of The Many Here

BUD420MAN Not Really But We Do Have Our Dummy Type Guys Who Target The Tourists That Help Support Hawaiis Economy By Vacationing Here It Might Be Bad Feedbacks Or Misconceptions Of We Being Haters To The 48s Lot Of It Gets Spread By Military Members Who Tend To Do Stupid Things Here Then They Get Lickings Because Achohol Tends To Make People Become Ten feet Tall But Im Only Guessing On This As In Every Place Hawaii Has Its Share Of Problems Dont Know About Michigan Much Except Get plenty Snow During Winter Bud420Man So I Cant Speculate On The General Population There Or Rather Not Be Labeling Your State Or Any Other There Wheather Its Good Or Bad I Really Wouldnt Know I Certainly Wouldnt Listen To Ones Opinion Of Your State Because Id Have No Way Of Proving If Its True Or False By What His Telling Me Bud420Man

Theres always a few of them ("haters") around everywhere... It's nice to prove rumors wrong! :) I could definetly see the military doing some stupid s**t and getting into trouble, and I couldnt blame you one second for hating them haha. Thanks for replying...See you around!

P.S. Michigans weather sucks big time (usually) during the winters, and we had really humid summers. But there is a saying in Michigan that goes "If you dont like the weather... Just wait 10 minutes" Because theirs no predicting what kind of weather there will be in Michigan ;)

Aloha.

Back
Top Bottom