AlteredTuning's 3rd Grow - Bag Seed in Soil Under CFL/Fluorescents - Winter 2014

AlteredTuning

Bag seed (6 plants)
Veg
pH: 7.0 +/-.2 rough estimate from strips, digital pH meter currently in the mail (ordering pH up and down next week, along with mylar, rh meter, humidifier/dehumidifier, and a t-8 fixture in the next month)
Lights:6 23w CFL (138w) (getting splitters and doubling that to 12 soon (276w))
1 4' 2 bulb t-12 (80w) (t-8 will be 4 bulb (144w))
Total watts now: 218w Total future watts: 410w
Temp: 76°-82°F
Soil: 1/4 compost 1-1-1, 1/4 potting soil, 1/4 MG Perlite 0.07-0.07-0.07 1/4 sand
Closet grow, left open during lights on.
Box fan for circulation, desk fan to blow air out, No fresh air intake.
Aluminum foil for reflectivity (Everyone hates haha but its always worked for me. Although I believed it has contributed to heat problems in the past. Upgrading to Mylar in a week anyway.)
Nutes: MG All Purpose Plant Food 12-4-8 for veg (which I am not currently using yet, but will be at 1/4 strength. More on that later.) Also I have some Awesome Blossom for flower, it was given to me in an airplane liquor bottle and I have yet to research it fully)
Size of pots: Solo cup>2 or 3 gal>5 gal
RH: unknown, yet
Timer: set on 18/6

Grow was started November 1st, 2014.
At the time of this post they are 15 days old.
I took a brief hiatus since last winter (I prefer growing in winter to keep temps down) and I'm getting back into the swing of things. This is my 3rd grow. I grew a terribly nute burned adopted White Widow my first time of which there is a grow journal, 3 different random bag seed which turned out amazing of which there is not a journal (I wish haha).
Anyway before I ramble, I wouldn't consider myself a newbie but I'm certainly more of a hobbyist. (A really, really obsessive hobbyist)

It's 3:30am here and I spent the last hour typing this on a phone. It's night time for the plants and me both. I will be posting pictures in a few days with a much more detailed explanation of what is going on, I will keep you updated, I will check out your grows, and I will finish mine and show/tell you all about it!
Peace and Love My 420 brothers and sisters.
Subscribe!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom