Alternative Blunt Rolling

Thepurplem0nkey

With my shitty vision and clumbsy hands, I need a dollar bills assistance to roll a joint, and rolling a blunt is damn near impossible. So, a buddy of mine showed me a way of making nice blunts without much of the hastle. This can come in handy for others who, while seasoned veterans of smoking, just might not have the skillz in rolling (or the ability LOL).

Ok, here we go.
1. Go to the local 7-11, Walmart, liquor store, smoke shop, etc....pick up a pack (or individual if available) of BLACK AND MILDS. They are the cigars with the plastic stems.

2. Get out a bowl or piece of computer paper. Unwrap the plastic and crap from the B&M, and hold the b&m over the bowl. Starting with the very end (the tip), begin to squeeze and roll with your fingers, gently. Tobacco should start falling out. If you want to make things go faster, before you being rolling the tobaco out, you can pluck the exposed shit at the end out with tweezers. Anyway, as tobaccos begins to crumble out and empty, tubular blunt wrapping ramins, move your fingers down lower on the blunt, towards the filter, so that they are always on tobaco or something solid, and continue rolling that tobacco out of the blunt. Continue all the way to the stem/base. The closer you get to the stem, the easier it is to roll the tobaco out. Holding the b&m upside down and flicking the side of it with your finger usualy sends lots of tobaco tumbling out.

4. If done correctly, you should now have a completely empty "husk" of a blunt, rolled nicely into a tube with a filter holding it into place. Now its time to fill that baby up!! For this, you need a nice BIC pen, or a standard office pen. Something that fits snuggly into the empty tube, is what I am saying (but not too snug). Take your finest weed, hash, or keif, mix it all up and grind it, and begin trickling that good kind into the empty tube. Pack that buddah down with your pen, or plunger of choice, as you fill it, so its nice and snug inide the paper. Continue this until you have in your hands a fat, densly packed, filter smoked blunt that didnt require rolling or licking o any kind.

The NICE thing about this method is, it has many benefits. They are listed below.

1. If you dont have enough weed to roll a fat blunt, all you need to do is roll the tobacco out to a certain point, pack the remaining tobacco down firmly with your plunger, and fill the remaining husk with whatever quantitiy of weed you wish. When you reach the tobacco, that means the weed is gone, and you can discard the used blunt on the street without wasting any weed.

2. This is a toal stealth blunt. Smoking it, it smells just like a black and mild, and you can get it into any theme park or area in which your bags may be searched without any hastle. Especially when you are paranoid and reseal it (but thats really not nessicary). I have brought these into Disneyland, and smoked right in the open without anyojne saying anything, all throughout the day; they dont smell anything like weed. I even smoked in front of police officers and they didnt even look my way (I didnt realize they were until a buddy of mine pointed them out). They look like cigars, they smell like cigars, some of my paranoid friends even pack some tobaco in at the very end of the packing process so if inspected, the tips have tobacco hanging out of them as usual. I do this when I fly to vegas or travel. Totaly stealthy ;-)

3. If you are out and about, sometimes having roach clips isnt always possible or desireable. With the filter, you can smoke your cheeba down to the very end...or even better, leave a patch of tobacco in at the very bottom, and pack the weed on top, so when you are at the very end, and begin to taste tobacco, you know there is no more buddah left and can discard the roach without wasting anything.

This whole process, once you do it once or twice, takes about 15 minutes tops, and is an easy, alternative way for rolling stealthy blunts ;-)

-PM

Yeah, this is what I do with ciggerettes before i go to a concert. Ill bring a pack of real cigs, and a pack of "fun" cigs. Then before I soke it I rip the filter off or poke a whole in the filtere. Its cool as shit to jats stand in the middle of the crowd smokin a "cig" and feelin the music.

Hell yeah PM, I've used that method many a time when I've had problems rolling blunts. Saves you so much time and energy. Only problem is having to smoke out of a B&M. URRGHHH. I used to buy a pack of some really shitty cigarettes, and do the same...only thing is getting all of the tobacco out can be damn near impossible without gouging the paper.

I happen to like the flavor of the B&M, so I dont mind smoking it. Some people might not like the taste, so I suggest experimentating with other brands or flavors.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom