Aluminum foil

kadabra

high everyone, for the past 2 months, id say about 40 times in total, ive been using a gravity bong, which uses aluminum foil. being retarded i did not realize this could be hazardous to my health. do you think 40 times is enough to do any damage, or do you think if i quit now i wont have a problem in the future?

thanks

kadabra

Re: alluminun foil

Don't worry about it. Quit now, that's all you can do. I smoked my meds in aluminummmmmmmm foil pipes for years, and have no nnnnnnoticable afffffffffffffffffects. What was the question?

Really..the pipes I made were coated w/ resin so fast I don't think any free aluminum could get to me, and I'd always superheat the pipe to try to get anything that might vaporize out before I used it. Nevertheless...if you have a better option, use it.

You know what, I really don't know about aluminium foil.. I mean, yeah I would most definitly stop right away. But I just find it odd that people cook using aluminium and freak out when using it to smoke. Let me explain.. When you buy a pie, it's put/cooked/sold in an aluminium plate right? It gets heated too but it's not hazardous now is it? I don't know about you people,. but I've seen many people cooking on the bbq with aluminium foil, they wrap their stuff in it and just throw it on the grill. I never heard it was bad for you. I guess smoking right out of it, you are inhaling the fumes, but when you cook with it, the fumes are contaminating your food. It's a paradox.

yes, thank you for your responses. im buying a volcano asap, as ive heard its the safest way to smoke, and health is becoming a concern of mine more and more everyday. im just really hoping the 30-40 times i did use the gravity didn't do any long term damage to me.

Dont worry about the foil bro I been smoking all sorts of homemade pipes and bongs for years, when I was homeless I used to get used foil from the trash and make bottle bongs. I wouldn't say that it improved my intelligence or anything but I didn't get any infections or illnesses from it and since then I've learned a new language, taught myself guitar and done loads of other stuff that requires a moderate level of brainpower......peace

I don't really believe in the bible so much carol sorry nor any other religion I do believe in a higher power though something much greater than our understanding, but remember just because I don't believe, it doesn't mean I don't respect the beliefs of yourself or anyone else cos I do. also glad your here.....

Well, here's the deal. The Volcano won't solve anything, 'cause it's heating plate is made of the same stuff.

Although, I did hear about a study that said the problem was traced back to the heroin, not so much the aluminum pipes. However, I have no idea if that holds any water, so do your research, don't take my word for it, hah.

:peace: Earth Child

OK, I guess I'm alright then, since, even though I was probably accused of it a few times. :smokin:

I would say a vaporizer would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom