Always Growing In My Garden

Update time again.

I feel like I am writing a book on this one. :rofl:

She has been feeding well and the trichomes are now clear to some cloudy, so hopefully it won't be much longer. I had to string up some of her branch because the cola's are making them fall over flat.

I have the new residents patiently awaiting the big tent, but more so the big @MedicGrow fold 8 LED.

Here are some current images.

I apologizes for falling behind on this one.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Funky cola Mr. Tok! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by @Verbalist
How is everything going with you my friend?

The Golden Tiger just won't stop growing and 7+ months of growing in the bucket is enough for my with one plant. Most of the cola's are so heavy that are falling over. The size of the cola's is about a quart bottle. This is the first time that I had to support the cola's while doing a scrog. Maybe a second net was needed? I learn a lot growing this strain, and will be very aware nest time I grow her. She will only receive about three weeks in veg, then switched to flower; instead of 6 weeks veg.

She is currently in the dark period and will probably chop her tomorrow.

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @Verbalist
How is everything going with you my friend?
Hey Tok thanks for asking! Doing okay I guess. Hands full with all the plants and clones plus gotta work 4 days in a week for the next month. So haven't had too much Mag-time here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Jeez over 7 months thats a lot and she quite doesn't look like she would ripen. Does she?

No she does not look like she is ready, but she has exceeded her time in the tent and I have 4 waiting in the wings.

I need to get my @MedicGrow 8 Fold light that I won, hung up and prepare the tent for the next grow. This the first time I had to cut a grow short, but it is getting difficult keeping the temperature in the bucket down this time of year.

I think this year will be the first year where I just grow in soil during the summer.

This is probably the last update for this grow journal for completion.
Here are some random images of the harvest process.

She is still hanging, so strain report forthcoming

Tok..

This is probably the last update for this grow journal for completion.
Here are some random images of the harvest process.

She is still hanging, so strain report forthcoming

Tok..
Those are how would I say weirdo nugs :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom