Am High - Are You High?

Oh yea I'm flying right along with you! I smoked some bubblegum with my pipe and just finished off with some OG kush in the bong. Loving my Thursday afternoon!

i just sampled my very first crop in a glass pipe that has never been used. i am blown away . i am very happy right now. laughing at all kinds of things. havent felt this way in quiet a while. cant get the good stuff round here.

I took out the Z-bong today and boy I am so damn relaxed. I am thinking so creatively right now. I close my eyes and come up with new engineering ideals. Damn.

Had a bad day no wake n bake the boss was there all day now I'm home time to bong rip through a quarter so I can be up there to see ya soon oh and to top it off I work construction how can I end up with the one boss who don't smoke

It's early Sunday morning, I think I will get high early and just chill for the day. Home alone and I need to just chill for a day. Maybe I will work on my grow area for my next crop. I am starting to run low and it takes 3 months to re-up.

aiyyooo
I set my phone on vibrate while I gyrate cause im high like a plane
i migrate to five states with eyes like a flame, My mind is a maze
Time is a haze so i just rhyme while I blaze
probably fall asleep in an hour, but first a bong hit
ride my jeep through the flowers, see how green my lawn is
Read about the omish, depends how baked I am
how awake I am, and If I'm really awake I'll probably just get baked again
On this OG kush, which i rate a 10

aiyyooo
I set my phone on vibrate while I gyrate cause im high like a plane
i migrate to five states with eyes like a flame, My mind is a maze
Time is a haze so i just rhyme while I blaze
probably fall asleep in an hour, but first a bong hit
ride my jeep through the flowers, see how green my lawn is
Read about the omish, depends how baked I am
how awake I am, and If I'm really awake I'll probably just get baked again
On this OG kush, which i rate a 10

:hippy: Love it! Anything that sends honorable mentions to OG kush has to be applauded! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom