Am I a pothead?

IgetStoned

i hate this word. im worried i am addicted to weed. i mean i smoke like every 3 days but i can stop if i wanted, i just dont stop, nor do i want to..i notice it changing my life all i want to do is smoke and this happens to a lot of people. i know you started out doin it maybe once a week, then you started to do it a little more and more and more until your buying it whenever you have money and thats all you think about. replies>>

Amen brother. Just do it responsibly IgetStoned. Theres nothing wrong with buying it whenever you can, its not a narcotic, its herb man, the natives used to smoke it all day, its a mother natures gift. It's never cuased an overdose. and all those commercials you see are lies. I can prove that for every one of em..

So it's coo smokin, it's nothin to be ashamed of at all.. just dont go bragging, becuase it is illegal.. but it shouldnt be.. but it is.. so we gotta deal with it

We are no more addicted to marijuana than a Christian would be considered addicted to religion.

One can learn more about marijuana just as they could religion.

One can meet new friends through marijuana just as they can religion.

One can have a good time through marijuana just as they can religion.

One can find inner-peace with marijuana just as they can religion.

One can make it a habit to smoke marijuana just as they can make it a habit to pray.

One can develop the habit of smoking marijuana just as they can develop their religious beliefs.

One can lose control of marijuana just as they can religion.

One can start at too young a maturity and gain misconceptions of marijuana in relations to the rest of the world just as they can do with religion.

One can quit smoking marijuana as they choose to just like they can with religion.

There is a difference between "addicting" and "habit forming." Just because someone tells you to stop practicing your religion (coughNAZIScough), it doesn't mean you should discontinue your habit of praying. Likewise, just because someone tells you to stop smoking marijuana (coughUSDEAcough), it doesn't mean that you should stop smoking.

LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE, whether you agree with the stances taken by other people on these subjects (pot/religion) it is not right to force your habits onto other people. I would no more force someone to smoke pot as I would ever want someone to force me into a church.

For me I think the most important disctinction for dependency is how something affects your ability to function normally. If you get to the point where you NEED weed to function, thats bad. I try to keep my smoking in check as much as possible by making sure to always take a few days off, not smoke more than 1-3 times a day, ect. I just try to stay reasonable.

Interestingly enough there are people seeking treatment because their need to pray before undertaking any activity is impairing their ability to function.

TheOldGuy said:
We are no more addicted to marijuana than a Christian would be considered addicted to religion.

One can learn more about marijuana just as they could religion.

One can meet new friends through marijuana just as they can religion.

One can have a good time through marijuana just as they can religion.

One can find inner-peace with marijuana just as they can religion.

One can make it a habit to smoke marijuana just as they can make it a habit to pray.

One can develop the habit of smoking marijuana just as they can develop their religious beliefs.

One can lose control of marijuana just as they can religion.

One can start at too young a maturity and gain misconceptions of marijuana in relations to the rest of the world just as they can do with religion.

One can quit smoking marijuana as they choose to just like they can with religion.

There is a difference between "addicting" and "habit forming." Just because someone tells you to stop practicing your religion (coughNAZIScough), it doesn't mean you should discontinue your habit of praying. Likewise, just because someone tells you to stop smoking marijuana (coughUSDEAcough), it doesn't mean that you should stop smoking.

LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE, whether you agree with the stances taken by other people on these subjects (pot/religion) it is not right to force your habits onto other people. I would no more force someone to smoke pot as I would ever want someone to force me into a church.

wtf dude that is SO weird that you say that because one day in church i was really high and all i could think about is how every time they said somethin about god or the bible, it would have made just as much sence if they said weed. it was crazy

Back
Top Bottom