Am I doing something wrong?

zSaber

Okay so now it's day 10 and this is what my plant looks like.
image36050.JPG

View image in gallery

I'm growing hydroponics.

Idk much about hydroponics but is that day 10 from sprout or day 10 from germinating? She looks good to me so far just give her time. I'm not a hydroponics guy though.

This is 10 days from sprout

The tips are still glued together that happens sometimes.
Open them up or cut them as the first true leaf try to get some light.

And i will give that a try tomorrow if nothing has changed.

It kind of looks like the seed is latching it down. I've had to take off shells with tweezers. Make that's why it's not flipping over and growing.

Alright so i just gave that a try and it seperated. Hopefully it starts getting some growth now! Thanks everyone, i'll keep this thread updated in the next few days if it worked.

The lower leafs are starting to yellow and get old, is that normal? The newer leaves look like they are doing good.

image1_2_6.JPG
photo9.jpeg

Would i be able to put these into the flowering stage yet? They are auto flowers and it's been 41 days since i planted, not too sure how long it takes for them to auto flower and they are only 5in but look pretty bushy.

IMG_52783.JPG
IMG_52792.JPG

They may be a bit behind from that leaf being stuck but she's looking great now. Autos should start flowering no matter what light cycle, but sometimes they need a little help. You could try giving her a couple more hours a night more of darkness to see if you can jump start flowering. Just my 02 cents :goodjob:

Strange at least 6 weeks without any sign of flowers is not normal for an auto.
Usually you see flowers in week 3/4 no matter of light cycle.
Are you sure that this is an auto ?

What strain is this?

They may be a bit behind from that leaf being stuck but she's looking great now. Autos should start flowering no matter what light cycle, but sometimes they need a little help. You could try giving her a couple more hours a night more of darkness to see if you can jump start flowering. Just my 02 cents :goodjob:

Opps i started giving it more light lol.

Strange at least 6 weeks without any sign of flowers is not normal for an auto.
Usually you see flowers in week 3/4 no matter of light cycle.
Are you sure that this is an auto ?

What strain is this?

I read a little bit about this strain and it said it's not a good auto-flower. -_-
People said they had to switch it automatically but i'm not sure if i should yet because it's only 5in tall but it's been that tall for about a week now. The strain is called kc-45.

I had a short look and it seems that there are problems with that strain going into flower.
Just saw some argues if this is an auto or not, so it looks like some variety in that strain.

Some say it has to be quite big to go into flower some tried it with 12/12.

I had a short look and it seems that there are problems with that strain going into flower.
Just saw some argues if this is an auto or not, so it looks like some variety in that strain.

Some say it has to be quite big to go into flower some tried it with 12/12.

I'm going to try the 12/12 tomorrow and see if that will work.

Figured i'd just update this post rather than make a new thread but i'm now on week 3, day 2 of flowering.
Here's what she looks like so far, everything looking good?
IMG_55279.JPG
IMG_55326.JPG
IMG_55345.JPG

Back
Top Bottom