Am I dumb?

FatBoy54

I have just purchased a Superpro AC-2 Environment controller after reading that it controls Temp , Humidity, and Lighting, ok thats kool, I understand how to set Temp levels, Humidity levels, dead bands etc I get that bit . Now there are four plug outlets, Two on the left of the unit. Two on the right,< Ok my question is if I want both my extractor fan to kick in and my Intake fan to also at the same time kick in, when either temp or humidity get to high which socket do i plug into? As well as that which socket does my light control go into? or do I need a single plug from the unit going to a double socket extension to plug both fans into, intake and outake so whenever Temp or Humidity rises they both cut in? Also which plugs do I use for humidifier or A/C unit , Heater etc? or again is it just simply one plug from unit to multi socket for all add ons that operates this system?
Newbie trying to get the best for my budget and get it right first time,,,, help needed!

It didn't come with any instructions on how to use it? If I spent a couple hundred dollars on something and it didn't have any instructions on how to make it work it would go right back to them in the mail. Maybe they have something online you can do a search for, as some companies seem to be getting lazy with that and just post it online.

It Came with a manual telling you how to set Temp, Humidity, CO2,with the digi buttons up and down etc and set your Temps , Humidity , Dead zones etc to kick in at each high and low perimeter I understood all! but my prob is which plug outlet runs each system it has an arrow pointing to each of the four outlets: top right socket says Night output, bottom right says Humidity output, Top left says Cooling Output, Bottom left says CO2 Input, can you shed any light ?

Back
Top Bottom