Am I in the clear?

Ramm

Hi folks!

I have 16 plants on the go in an aeroponic garden....

I'm now into week 6 of the flowering cycle.

My question is: if all plants are still showing fresh, white pistils, can I rest easy that I haven't missed a male plant or that there are some hermi's lurking around?

I was under the impression that if pollen was around the flowers would have been fertilized by now and the pistils withered.

TIA for comments!

R.

Thanks for the info everyone!

This is my first attempt to grow from seed, veg, flower, ditch the males, re-veg, clone the females, etc....

I have four varieties on the go - Lifesaver, Cherry Bomb II, CH9 Fem, and 2 of the Gypsy Nirv freebies (T-haze x Skunk?)......

Lifesaver had better be good, because is by far the lowest yield.....

Keep yer fingers crossed for me over the next couple of weeks!!

R.

I thought I'd add a few pics, just to practice embedding images, and in case anyone might like a peek!! Obviously I am having some 'leaning' issues, but I think everything is OK..... Part way through Week 7 of flowering.

Ramm1.JPG

Ramm2.JPG

Ramm3.JPG

Leaning isn't so bad when its caused by big sticky nugs like yours

:yummy: Very nice

Looks like you clipped a bud or two for an early test. How was the smoke? I always enjoy smoking my own so much better because I know how it was raised and that nothing was added to it after harvest.

I like your light set up. I think i am going to get a couple of those when i start my indoor grow this fall or winter.

G-Gro - I think what you are seeing is the result of some topping I had to do to get the various clones somewhat in synch.......

Haven't tried anything yet from this grow, although that's made easier by the fact I still have a bunch left over from my last (first) try at a garden.....

The light is a pretty basic 1000W HPS, over a 4'x4' grow area (now more like 6x6!)

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

R.

Back
Top Bottom