Am I ready to Harvest?

808buds

Hi guys,

First time posting here & first time growing. So I have 2 plants that I believe are ready to go. They've been flowering outdoors in my greenhouse for 2 months on the day.

Growing 2 strains:

Romulan:
25u4c8y.jpg

b3oa5v.jpg

2ck9d0.jpg

Dutch Treat
25u4c8y.jpg

b8ok7c.jpg

Here's a close-up of one of the buds:
1e6ko8.jpg

And I also noticed one of the branches with some nugs on it has dried up, also some of the very bottom branches have dried too:
5clm3l.jpg

What do you think, can I cut em?

What ype of high are you looking for? If you want a heavy stone you want mostly cloudy and amber mix or trichs. If you want a more heady you want a clear/cloudy mix. I know a lot comes down to strain as well.

If you can get a better look at the trichs thatll give you a better indication :)

Thanks, Just grabbed a glass off ebay 60x with LED so will check in a couple days. As for the branch dying, is that normal? Almost thought it was from me waiting for as long as I have. The bud on the branch smells a bit weird so I don't think I can salvage it, but thankfully its a very bushy plant.

At this point its coming to the end of its life cycle so they do eventually die off, have you checked it for mold or anything just in case? Dont want mold to spread, personal id cut that branch off.

If it was my plant id be looking to harvest it around about now without using a loupe but if one is on the way, id hang on a day or to

It seems more than ready. And bud rot is to be taken seriously.
Use a fan newt time to circulate air in order to avoid many problems.
Good luck and happy growing....i mean smoking! :)

Back
Top Bottom