Am I stupid?

If you growing is fun - just wait until you take that first toke .Toke easy, don't choke , it will get better and so will you !:bravo:

Dswinners, :welcome: to :420: where we have great folks. I live in Colorado also. What you can do with your plants is to make some topical ointments for pain relief and other cures. Also here in Colorado we are legally allowed to give (not sell) up to an ounce to anyone age 21 or over. And seeing as we both live in Colorado and now we are best buds, if your cannabis is any good then.... :rofl:. I have a few links that might help you find something that is of interest to you.

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For edibles Cannabis Edibles

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.

:thumb:

Yes, clearly you are a complete idiot :) just kidding, I'm with everyone else - I'm up for adoption. willing to help free you of those old plants just hanging around, or whatever :) Glad to have a hobbyist on board!

:peace:PM

Back
Top Bottom