Amateur - Outdoor - Auto - 3 x Chronic Ryder & 2 JD's Ogre European Grow!

QnxGanja

Hey folks!

Long time no see! Shit, I'm behind. Haven't logged in for almost 10 years, curious how are you all doing, fine? How's it going since the wave of legalization? :) Haven't sprouted a seed for quite a while and decided to go on a modest grow just out of curiosity ;)

Some back story: having been in the scene at least since 2003, I could not continue with my passion mainly because of the law in my home country - caught smoking (G-d forbid cultivating) at home could get you arrested, interrogated as if you committed a murder, forced to confess bigger crimes you did not / could not have committed, your apartment / house put on a list as a 'dangerous drug den', etc. Senile neighbors 'doing the right thing' and calling the cops as soon as they smell the 'smell of narcotics' from the balcony below. Wanna guess? No, it's not North Korea, I'm actually from a country within the EU. There were instances of close acquaintances getting 2 years jail time in a high security prison for a 3-plant grow journal on a local forum, all of this in Europe, circa 2008. Things haven't changed a bit so I moved to a country where laws and society are more relaxed - not mainly because of cannabis but the wellbeing in general. I'm so happy I left my shitty motherland at last.

Back to Topic: Bought 3 Fem Chronic Ryders and got 2 Ogres from Joint Doctor as a bonus. Yay!
First it's gonna be the windowsill, later the garden. Put the little germinated ladies in the pots 3 days ago and it looks like it's going to sprout! Photos will follow :)

Photos, as promised :Namaste:

Officially Day 1!

Lady No. 1 (Ogre):
IMG_20160407_111325_HDR.jpg

Lady No. 2 (Ogre):
Still in the nursery :p

Lady No. 3 (Chronic Ryder):
IMG_20160407_111328_HDR.jpg

Lady No. 4 (Chronic Ryder):
IMG_20160407_111332_HDR.jpg

Lady No. 5 (Chronic Ryder):
IMG_20160407_111335_HDR.jpg

Sorry my potato phone does only potato quality photos - hope for the better in outdoor light! Or I'm getting an iPhone SE ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom