amazing disease

srgrow

Hello! I found some spots on my plant and because I recently was burn them with MH 400 W i decide that it is from that.But when I move plant outside on shade they recover some of the leaves but spots continue to appear on new leaves.Then I decide that this is calcium deficiency.I bought this product duch formula .After second wattering with 180 ppm the problem continue to appear.The young plant die the older get more and more spot.The Ph level is 7.0,the temperature 14-27,humidity 55-67%,direct sun light 3 hours,wattering 3-4 days 200 ml per plant.The pictures are in 3rd post.Hope someone can help because I lose so much good plants :(. Thanks in advance if some one help beer is from me :)

Here is a link on how to upload photo's HOW TO UPLOAD PICS.

420 does not allow offsite image hosting as it leads to broken links in the future.
We would love to see the pics, if you would be so kind as to upload them. :)

Here is a link on how to upload photo's HOW TO UPLOAD PICS.

420 does not allow offsite image hosting as it leads to broken links in the future.
We would love to see the pics, if you would be so kind as to upload them. :)

Sorry! Here are the pictures

IMAG08986.jpg

IMAG08974.jpg

IMAG08935.jpg

IMAG08895.jpg

IMAG08886.jpg

Thanks for your respond

If you are growing in soil your PH should be adjusted to 6.5 when you water. If soil-less PH should be 5.8.

You think that the disbalance of ph effects of proper absorption of nutrients?If so can you give me quick way to reduce the ph in soil in which already has plants. I've searched and found 2 ways by Sulfuric Acid and by Ammonium Sulfate .1st will kill my plant second will affect when it doesn't matter.Thanks for your time

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

If you are growing outside you may have to figure out if it involves any pests as well this link will help you with both. Also another search using different terms may help. If your soil is too alkaline there are other ways to make it more acidic. Do those containers have drain holes in them? Sorry I am not familiar with your specific issues according to your pics. I am fairly unfamiliar with root issues and pest issues as I have had very little experience with both.

I'm pretty sure I see some spider mite webbing in your third pic down. If so, that is a serious infestation and you need to get that sorted out. I'd suggest a Neem Oil/Pyrethrum/Habanero sauce mix, making sure to spray on top of leaves and the bottoms.
That should also deal with any other pests on there, repeat application in 2-3 days suggested.
Hope you get this under control, good luck, mites are a grower's nightmare.

Edit: Also, spray around the base of the stem with the neem oil, and around the rim of your pot, I sometimes even spray the whole room down just as a preventative measure.

In the same pic I'm pretty sure I see egg sacs, the little black dots on the leaf towards the bottom of the pic, I'm now 99% sure you've got an infestation on your hands..... best wishes.

Edit: another product I'd recommend is Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad, an organic way to kill them dead. Has worked for me on 3/4 mite infestations.

I'm pretty sure I see some spider mite webbing in your third pic down. If so, that is a serious infestation and you need to get that sorted out. I'd suggest a Neem Oil/Pyrethrum/Habanero sauce mix, making sure to spray on top of leaves and the bottoms.
That should also deal with any other pests on there, repeat application in 2-3 days suggested.
Hope you get this under control, good luck, mites are a grower's nightmare.

Edit: Also, spray around the base of the stem with the neem oil, and around the rim of your pot, I sometimes even spray the whole room down just as a preventative measure.

Good eye SoilGirl.

Back
Top Bottom