Amazing Edibles

Cannasavvy

Made these creamy butter mints yesterday with infused trim butter. They are dangerously good and i am already brain storming new flavors, like mocha chip, sour lemon, and saffron rose. The shaping is most of the work in this recipe.

They both look delicious :goodjob: Do you care to share your extraction method/ recipe?
I use the sweet sue instant pot infusion method with lecithin. See link in my signature for lecithin info. I can post specific recipe if you are interested. Just posting pics of my latest creations.

Added a little black cardamon to make these beauties dark and smoky. Not too sweet and they melt in your mouth. Mmmmmm.

Pressure cooked the ribs for maximum melt in your mouthness. Brushed with homemade korean inspired bbq sauce infused with coconut oil and flavored with blood orange juice, black vinegar and mango. Served with volacano raised red rice and my love.
#amazingedibles

Started by roasting the peanuts and used infused coconut oil as my fat. Added choc chips and espresso powder to one batch. That vanished fast! Infused caramels dipped in infused pb = good sleep.

Today i made a non-edible. Everyone has had the sticky resin experience, am i right? This cleans the resin right off without stripping off your skin as well. Its an oil based cleaner with d-limonene for oomph and pumice and salt for scrubbing power. MUST BE STORED IN GLASS. Will eat plastic.

RIGHT NOW RESIN REMOVER
Heated oil phase:
84 g e-wax
16 g cetyl alcohol
16 g stearic acid
60 g kokum butter
92 g grapeseed oil
60 g castor oil
Cool down phase:
20 g D-limonene
4 g phenonip
40 g powdered pumice
4 g tea tre oil
4. g pine oil
100 g kosher salt

Melt phase 1 over water bath, cool to 140 F, mix in cool down phase, cool, stiring occassionally to prevent clumping, and store in glass jars. Rub small amount into hands, rub well, rinse under water. Great on glassware too, just wash the oil off with dishsoap and water after.
View media item 1783371
View media item 1783370
View media item 1783369
View media item 1783368
View media item 1783367
View media item 1783366
View media item 1783365
View media item 1783364

Made peanut butter and chocolate from scratch. Came out amazing. Both infused, will definitely make chocolate from nibs again. Totally worth it!

Made these creamy butter mints yesterday with infused trim butter. They are dangerously good and i am already brain storming new flavors, like mocha chip, sour lemon, and saffron rose. The shaping is most of the work in this recipe.

@Cannasavvy you have an amazing amount of edibles here and they all look sooo yummy.

If you like, you could post some recipes in my thread in signature (cannabis recipe thread) so many people can see, read and possibly cook up some sweet sweets ;)

Back
Top Bottom