Ammonia Scent In Live Plant

I think you're absolutely right, conradino. I flushed it again tonight and ran my hands over those sticky-ass buds and now they're definitely smelling almost sweetly piney.

Regarding the TigerBloom - is this still a good nutrient to use prior to flushing? (For next year's reference.)
I'm really an organic man, so I'll always tell you to drop the chemicals :)

I seem to miss posts - so let me thank each and every one of your for your responses - even if I fail to respond.

I THINK me and "Precious" are coming to terms - she doesn't reek as hideously as before - so hoping she'll blossom into something lovely.

Much appreciate all the advice I've received via this forum. You stoners rock! ;)

Next up: harvesting & curing advice. ;)

But...but....I thought Foxfire WAS organic! What do you use for fertilizers?
If you're asking me it's a little bit complicated as I use combination of teas and powders either in form of top dressing or as drenches.

I can share it if you want, but cause it's designed to work together with my native soil and tweaked over the years it won't have the same effect if you use a different medium.

I think it would still be helpful - just in general terms - to see what you're doing. "Teas & powders" doesn't suggest anything to me. What is your growing environment?

(If I'm pushing too hard - please feel free to tell me to f-off.) ;)

99.9% sure no pesky kitties! We have a fleet of yappy small dogs - stray cats generally don't frequent our deck.

(Of course, I could have used this advice years ago when we did have cats that used to use my pots of herbs, vegs, flowers as their personal latrine. I started out with every freaking plant porcupined with toothpicks - nada. Moved up to bamboo skewers - they were lethal! Though not to the freaking cats who pawed them aside and shit in the pots.)

I kinda miss a cat........but not really.

Back
Top Bottom