Amnesia Auto & NL x Big Bud - Closet Grow - First Indoor Grow

Coonass

Hows it going fellow 420's heres a grow im doing the Amnesia is a couple weeks in flower almost 50 days in the NL×BB is still in veg shes a couple weeks younger in 5 gal smart pots, ff ocean soil, with ff big bloom,&calmag started tiger bloom last watering for the Amnesia under a 600 watt led temps been in the 70's rh between 50-65% hopefully ill learn a lil something ill get sum pics up asap THANKS 420:volcano-smiley:

re: Amnesia Auto & NLxBig Bud Closet Grow - First Indoor Grow

420-magazine-mobile1675599357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile929304326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1420375333.jpg
NL×BB 28 DAYS IN

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Amnesia Auto & NLxBig Bud Closet Grow - First Indoor Grow

420-magazine-mobile1455290650.jpg
420-magazine-mobile823833243.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1521626290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1180511187.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1965642490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile931419325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile400945227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile761259807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2094706811.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412127692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1546480492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1275759979.jpg
This is pretty much the whole life in one shot haha so AMNESIA AUTO AROUND 50 DAYS FROM SEED 24/0 LIGHTS 600 WATT LED ABOUT 21 INCHES AWAY BIG BLOOM & CALMAG,JUST STARTED TIGER BLOOM

re: Amnesia Auto & NL x Big Bud - Closet Grow - First Indoor Grow

Trichomes are starting to frost up the scene shes doing pretty good buds are starting to fill out happy smoking to every one
420-magazine-mobile1034455854.jpg

A lil update SHE STINKS SO GOOD buds are starting to swell more and more this strain shook back real good i think i shocked her a tad bit might have went crazy with the scissors a week ago i take pics everyday to monitor the progression for what to do and what these plants like so far i didnt do nothing to STUPID so
420-magazine-mobile555772821.jpg
420-magazine-mobile353520276.jpg
i think im doing a good job for my first inside grow

Merry Christmas. How about some updated pictures. Your grow looks great to me but I'm no authority. I am on my first grow and noticed you are using fox farms products as well. My plants have just started week three of flowering. With all the talk of the experts helping I can't seem to get any to visit my journal so I just keep researching and find those geting the biggest yields with setup's comparable to mine and apply their techniques that are relative to my grow. So far everything seems to be going well. Keep up your journal and best of luck.

Merry Christmas. How about some updated pictures. Your grow looks great to me but I'm no authority. I am on my first grow and noticed you are using fox farms products as well. My plants have just started week three of flowering. With all the talk of the experts helping I can't seem to get any to visit my journal so I just keep researching and find those geting the biggest yields with setup's comparable to mine and apply their techniques that are relative to my grow. So far everything seems to be going well. Keep up your journal and best of luck.
Yeah im using all fox farm from ocean forest soil,big bloom, calmag,and tiger bloom i think i slowed her down buy trimming shes still going strong tho this amnesia takes longer to finish tho ill put sum pics up right now and no looks are helps to much on here from wat i see its all good it is a plant it will grow regardless

I haven't tried the cal mag but i m going to get some to add to my arsenal. Are you using the fox farms soluables as well. I have been using them but really couldn't say how well they work since I have nothing to compare it to. I have some auto bluetooth and auto critical thunder I'm going to try next grow. Looking forward to your pictures.

I haven't tried the cal mag but i m going to get some to add to my arsenal. Are you using the fox farms soluables as well. I have been using them but really couldn't say how well they work since I have nothing to compare it to. I have some auto bluetooth and auto critical thunder I'm going to try next grow. Looking forward to your pictures.
Cal mag is a must for me anyway i notice a difference ive grown outdoor for years first auto indoor grow i dont think i will go autos again im not 100% but close

420-magazine-mobile1503428151.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1529359548.jpg
this is the Amnesia auto about 4 weeks in flower

420-magazine-mobile708807940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1031447948.jpg
shes real frosty my lil girl snatched a bud off her the other day its been drying a few days i grinded it up and packed a bowl i know she aint ready yet still had a hint of grass but let me tell u IM HIGH AS A MFER

Heres the NL×BB she starting flowering about a week are two ago strong
420-magazine-mobile752079944.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1995545555.jpg

No tent im using a walkin closet in my attic its 3.5×19 ft its big i will slipt it half and half for veg then flower

I just tryed that bud for shits and giggles and yes your cure plays a major part longer cure better weed but shes getting close another week and she will be ready im gonna check her trichromes but at 70% of her hairs changing im cutting her and i might ill get over a once out her but it will be killer im going exotic next rip

Hell yeah a guys got to give her a test drive lol. What do you think the yield will be on the Amnesia? If I hadn't already purchased the seeds I think I would stick with photos. I like the big plants.

Im guessing 2oz top i kinda fuked her up i trimmed alot of leaves on her my nlxbb pasted the amnesia up already and i got 3-4 weeks left with her

Yeap i should double with the nl shes growing fast now not as much frost the amnesia is frosty as hell looks like diamonds in tje buds

420-magazine-mobile589392189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1385858559.jpg
im loving the ice shes getting

Back
Top Bottom