Amnesia F2 & Bushmans: Who Wants To Write A Grow Report?

CannaPot

HI all!
We have two packs of the very nice Amnesia F2 by Pure Regular Seeds here for guys who are interested in a grow-report...every grower who is interested will get one pack with 10 regular Amnesia F2 seeds for the report

Pure Regular Seeds asked us if we can post this here ... so we do :)

The same is with the regular Bushmans Seeds by ApeOrigin - two packs ... so every grower will get 10 regular Bushmans seeds for the report

All those who are interested please mail us --> Cannapot - send us a message if you have any question

You will also get some discount if you want to order @ our cannabis seed shop ... cheers and all the best
J.

The Strainspotter - App - find your personal strain very easy

HI all!
We have two packs of the very nice Amnesia F2 by Pure Regular Seeds here for guys who are interested in a grow-report...every grower who is interested will get one pack with 10 regular Amnesia F2 seeds for the report

Pure Regular Seeds asked us if we can post this here ... so we do :)

The same is with the regular Bushmans Seeds by ApeOrigin - two packs ... so every grower will get 10 regular Bushmans seeds for the report

All those who are interested please mail us --> Cannapot - send us a message if you have any question

You will also get some discount if you want to order @ our cannabis seed shop ... cheers and all the best
J.

The Strainspotter - App - find your personal strain very easy
email sent :thanks:

Hey @CannaPot,
I'm trying to get a second tent setup, and if I will get that going I will start some Bushmans seeds soon instead of waiting 6-7 weeks for my current grow to finish.
There were also some regular Jesus bonus seeds. I can't find them on your web site, but I find some other Jesus variants. What breeder is it? I'm considering popping them as well, but I'd prefer some strain info first.
Cheers

I forgot to provide a link to my sponsored grow! The grow is just now getting going real well and we will be in veg for at least the next month. The Bushmans are definitely the fastest growing plants in the bunch so far. We will be topping them multiple times to increase the yield. We are growing in soil, fed by Geoflora nutrients. The plants are presently in their second containers, uppotted to 1 gallon after starting in solo cups.

Back
Top Bottom