Amnesia Haze Auto in the slow lane

scrogathon

Here's a look at my amnesia haze auto that popped its face to the world November 22nd.
Been flowering for about 85 days so far.
I was very disappointed with the plant originally but its finally starting to shine.

20200318_110026.jpg
20200318_110059.jpg

Still looks like it could go a few weeks, definitely getten there. Sometimes haze anything can take aloooooong time!! Buts the buds will continue to fatten up!
They really are starting to make some moves now. I guess the yellowing leaves has me fooled. I've always been told when you think it's ready wait another week or two. In the case of this haze I need another two for sure.
Checked the trics with a 30x loupe and everything is clear and the milky trics are just starting.

I took a tester off two nights ago and this has got to be the slowest plant in the world. After drying for a few days the bud is basically see through. I guess I might hit her one last time with some overdrive from advanced.
Yes man you gotta hold out. Sometimes haze takes forever but you have to wait till all the glands swell up. Then Again I have held out a long time and finally tired of waiting. Anything under 90 days is acceptable for a real Haze strain IMO. I grew some Nevilles Haze years ago that I flowered for 4 months. Just would not ripen up. The buds were absolutely gigantic, but they began to rot from the inside out and I had to scrap the whole project. That is going to be good though, I can tell by looking. Wait till the glands swell up it happens all at once at the end.

Yes man you gotta hold out. Sometimes haze takes forever but you have to wait till all the glands swell up. Then Again I have held out a long time and finally tired of waiting. Anything under 90 days is acceptable for a real Haze strain IMO. I grew some Nevilles Haze years ago that I flowered for 4 months. Just would not ripen up. The buds were absolutely gigantic, but they began to rot from the inside out and I had to scrap the whole project. That is going to be good though, I can tell by looking. Wait till the glands swell up it happens all at once at the end.
The buds are really starting to get heavy and finally some smell. I have actual tomato plants growing beside this plant that smells more.

I've been inspecting this plant with a fine toothed comb because the leaves keep dieing off faster then I can say Bob's your uncle and luckily no mold or rotten pieces yet. Probly due to the 40% humidity the tent has been holding most of the winter. I've actually been kind of bending the buds open to get more air and light to the centers of them.

Thanks for stopping by. I've decided that I will take this plant as far as it will physically let me.

20200405_121047.jpg

First off that’s a damn good looking kitty cat. Now that we have that out of the way, that plant will be a branch breaker. You’re almost near the end. Is that coco? If so I encourage you to stay on the Overdrive another couple days, then flush. You only need a week to flush coco and the plant still needs food to fill out those glands. Are you counting flowering weeks from when you flipped to 12/12, or first flowers? That Amnesia Haze probably requires 85 days of flower, which I would allow 100 days of 12/12.
My last run was MAC 1 and I had a Sativa pheno that took a long time to finish. I worried that cold temps in my tent might make for spindly bud. It went about 95 days 12/12. I expected about 8-12 oz. I got 28. So sometimes it’s worth holding out.

First off that’s a damn good looking kitty cat. Now that we have that out of the way, that plant will be a branch breaker. You’re almost near the end. Is that coco? If so I encourage you to stay on the Overdrive another couple days, then flush. You only need a week to flush coco and the plant still needs food to fill out those glands. Are you counting flowering weeks from when you flipped to 12/12, or first flowers? That Amnesia Haze probably requires 85 days of flower, which I would allow 100 days of 12/12.
My last run was MAC 1 and I had a Sativa pheno that took a long time to finish. I worried that cold temps in my tent might make for spindly bud. It went about 95 days 12/12. I expected about 8-12 oz. I got 28. So sometimes it’s worth holding out.
Haha thanks shes my quarantine buddy. I'm hoping for some broken branches it's always a good sign. The soil I'm using is promix HP so basically coco(right?). I will run the overdrive as long as she looks to be alive. This being an autoflower I started counting flowering days after It stretched and started preflowering. Somewhere deep in my photo gallery I could find the exact day again. When I first popped this bean I figured I was gon a have an early smoke lol. I can hold out as long as needed on this now with quarantine and all. I still have a dozen jars of bud from my first grow and I chopped that a bit too early so don't want to make the same mistake. If I could get even 10% of your yield I'll be happy. This seed was a freebie and grown under 130watts of light so maybe cost me 15 bucks total to power the tent which is also used for starting seeds and the first few weeks of veg.

Back
Top Bottom