Amnesia Haze Auto - Indoor & Outdoor Grow

tonyinspain

Going to try and grow this using both the Spanish Sun and my 300W Led in my spare bedroom. If I get the time I will be setting up a dedicated grow tent sometime next month.

Single grow which will act as a test for more later in the year.

Started by soaking the seed for 12 hours with good old tap water and a little seaweed fertilizer. After the soak will transfer to a Root Riot block.

Going to be giving this 18/6 utilising the sun although not direct sun as it can top 40C over here this time of year plus once the sun goes down the plant will go under the LED to ensure 18 hours light.

For fertilizer I’m going to use Biobuzz Grow & Bloom plus seaweed fertilizer. Medium will be soil and perlite (70/30)

Will update most days if possible.

amauto.jpg

re: Amnesia Haze Auto - Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Hi tonyinspain

I'm growing AH regular, not auto and mine is only three weeks old but it doesn't really look like a sativa so far. I'm curious how yours will look so I can compare the two.

Subbed, and all the best.

Edit: Now I see in your sig you already grew AH. I have to say, mine doesn't look like that. Not at all.

Day 11

day1112.jpg

Away first thing in the morning until Monday night so will try and post a quick update pic in the morning then the next pic will be Day 16.

Back
Top Bottom