Amnesia Haze Flowering Journal, Super Hairy and Icy!

Blayzed

:yummy: Hey Everyone, This is a continuation of my "Amnesia Haze Saved From Death" Journal, which I ended because it was stunted and was taking a really long time, so I just wanted to kind of Re-Open this Journal once it started budding, so here it is!!! It's Kind of a long story, but the original Amnesia Haze Plant from my Journal got Root-Rot and Died, But luckily I had cut 3 Clones from Her, so This Journal is focusing on the clones (all 3 in one pot to form one big one) in Their Flowering Stage. If you want all the complete info, you can check out the original journal (link in my signature), but here are some quick facts:

Strain: Amnesia Haze
Lights: 17 23W CFL's 391Watts + 2 Random Fluorescent Grow Lights
Food: Filtered water and Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food 15-30-15 about every 5 waterings
Soil: Mix of random soil
Extra: For a while, I had a Homemade CO2 Generator (Yeast/Sugar/Water), Homemade Carbon Scrubber in Room, my father has pruned some Water Leaves, 12/12 Lights ran by Timer, Sealed of in Closet with Gorilla Duct Tape

Anyways, She started her flowering stage on 4/2, and here are just a couple Pics of her 3 weeks into Budding!

AH_3W_4.jpg

AH_3W_3.jpg

AH_3W_2.jpg

AH_3W_1.jpg

:Rasta:

UPDATE Amnesia Haze Flowering Journal, Super Hairy and Icy!

:yummy: Here's Just an Update on the AH Grow, Here are some Pics of Her 5 Weeks Into Flowering. The Buds are starting to look super super fat, hairy and icy!! What do you guys think? Any Guesses on Final Yeild? How Much Longer till Harvest? All Comments and Advice is Appreciated!

AH_15.jpg

AH_14.jpg

AH_13.jpg

AH_12.jpg

AH_9.jpg

AH_8.jpg

AH_7.jpg

AH_6.jpg

AH_5.jpg

AH_4.jpg

AH_3.jpg

AH_2.jpg

AH_10.jpg

AH_1.jpg

P.S. You guys should check out my other really weird plant Journal "HELP R Tizzle Kush", and give your advice on what might be wrong!
HELP My R Tizzle Kush Plant Has Really Weird Buds and Strange Leaves 6 Wks Flowering

:Rasta:

:yummy:
makes me want one of thoes amnesia haze love the red and white hairs, their like fuzz.

Haha tell me about it! It's killing me so much not to just chop it down and blaze up! lol, but i did have to cut off a lil bud to try... and it was AMAZING!!! OMGosh!!!!!! All I can say is Insane haha :thumb:
-Blayzed :Rasta:

Looking good so far but you have a while before harvest. You probably have about another 4 - 5 weeks depending on how you like your bud. I'm not a fan of miracle grow but as long as you stop feeding about 2 weeks before you plan to harvest you should be fine.

Hey guys, I was just wondering how much longer you guys think I have till harvest... a good amount of the hairs are starting to turn brown, but from what I can see with the little magnifier I have, alot of the trichomes are still clear :( and I cut a mini bud from the bottom and its stil pretty thin/gangley looking lol (not dense or much substance yet, but then again it was a super small baby bud from the bottom). Ive heard a range from 2 weeks left to like 6, so I just want some more opinions! and Ill post some updated pics later tonight, the main colas are definitely fattening up!!

Hay Blayzed, we're lucky to have same strain in our hands. I've just passed 6th week of flowering and i gotta say that i can hardly w8 to not slay it down and burn in flames XD
How tall are ur babies atm? I got almost 2meters high monster and i bet it wont be ready b4 10-12 week, but its worth our patience.

I might be uploading some photos if u wish, lemme know

:rollit:
Hay Blayzed, we're lucky to have same strain in our hands. I've just passed 6th week of flowering and i gotta say that i can hardly w8 to not slay it down and burn in flames XD
How tall are ur babies atm? I got almost 2meters high monster and i bet it wont be ready b4 10-12 week, but its worth our patience.

I might be uploading some photos if u wish, lemme know

Haha thats awesome!! yeah my babies arent monsters cuz I had to flower them wayyy early cuz they were stunted arent werent growing, cuz these were clones that I rooted without any powder helper lol, just water and an angled cut haha, so yeah these are only about 3 feet, more or less, the momma plant that these came from was a beast though and had to be 5 1/2 to 6 feet (at 4 weeks)! But I can relate!! I just wanna chop it every 2 seconds lol, Idk how Im gonna last?? and you should definitely post some pics! and Ill post more Pics when I get back today, Theyve changed alot for sure cuz these Pics are a week old :) cant wait to hear back,
- Blayzed

@ chopping lil girls, i always have 'a victim plant' in my garden which never lasts till the end heheh. Btw i h8 instant-dired stufffff itss killing my throat anyway, samples samples every day XD

As i promised:
45 day flowering
P1011339.JPG

Fluffy main cola:
P1011344.JPG

At background u can see my Co2 generator, same as Yours i guess

And here some just chopped WWxBB sample for tonight:)
P1011347.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom