Amnesia Haze, Is This Calcium diff

Hi im new to here, an just like to say hi and thanks for the great site and help.
Im growing an amnesia haze under 250cfl /red (flowering) with reflector. Ive never had problems really with growing, but was on a bit of a budget this time and didnt get good soil.
The main pan leaves have brown spots and brown leaves with no margin and finally die completely. I fed it some biobizz thinking it was nnute defficiancy but it hasnt helped, i thought the ph was off and had to use viniger to lower the ph so it can take the nutes in. But im not sure could it be a calcium diff....

ANy help much appreciated Thankyou
:peacetwo:
100_2359.JPG
100_23571.JPG
100_23561.JPG
100_23502.JPG
100_23512.JPG
100_2352.JPG
100_23492.JPG

4 week not too far dont think it taking in for the flowers it been happening for about 5 week, but just getting worse. i can post better pics tommorow wen light on....Cheers Captain cronic

Hi there Captain Chronic, lights back on so got to take some better pics of the plant appose to just the sweeeet bud. hahaha

Any help from someone would be great, need all the power of the pan leaves at min an i have about 6 left!!!!!!

HELP PLEAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peace
100_23832.JPG
100_23841.JPG
100_23852.JPG
100_23861.JPG
100_23871.JPG
100_2388.JPG

calcium def causes yellowing of new growth. hi or low ph will cause calcium lockout. check the ph of your run off. add a top dressing of quick release lime or a little calmag plus in tap water both as a flush and foliar feed

yeh i need to check the ph prop. i just did the lttle viniger an sodiam bicarb test and it was high alk, so i added some vinegar. do you think it too late to fully sort now, and will it be affecting bud growth.......cheers jamie

plants respond pretty quick to liquid calmag plus by botanicare. you should be able to get powdered lime at any garden center. that may take a week or so to show results. for future reference your pot looks a little small. if the roots are root bound that will affect growth and nutrient uptake. with 4-5 weeks to go, i'd bet it would be worth it to transplant it into something bigger.

I asked someone at a grow shop thought i should of done that about 2-3week ago but he said it might stress it. i can do it without stress with help, it would also give oppertunity to add better soil. It small because i only vedged on smaller cfl's 100w or something no perticular spectrum, got the red 250cfl for flowering which did boost it. Thanks for advice ill get some better soil and that lime product and into something bigger. Didnt set up properly to begin with, cant wait till next ones.

Lesson learnt this time never had soil trooubles other times most of bought shit soil. cant really skip any corner can you, its shows big!!

Cheeers Jammie:thumb::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom