Amnesia in Coco with 700w Hacienda h16plus LED.

Rich 3033

This was my first grow indoors and I'm a relatively new grower having done a bit of outdoor.
I first had amnesia last year from cuttings and i kept number 5 as a mother. After the outdoor season was finished i stopped taking cuttings from her, i got a new LED and flowered her.

Now i wouldn't do her indoors again as she's 12-14 weeks flowering. She produced beautiful buds which were covered in trichomes, had a sweet smell which was just as powerful as the effects.

When i got the Hacienda H16 plus, i gave her a week to adjust to the new light as before i had these crappy '300w' LED lights which I got second hand. She was 1.5 square meters at the canopy, really she needed more lights to maximise her potential. I wasn't really in a position to veg her longer to fill the canopy out more before the flip.

I harvested 280g from the centre and 220g of fluffy stuff from outside and what was below the canopy.

My opinion on the hacienda h16 plus is that it's more suited for a SOG so you end up with lots of main colas in that centre space. I also think it would do better in a tent where it can reflect the light in a confined space.

Grow info:
Strain - Amnesia 12-14 week flowering
Pot - 69L
Medium - Coco
Light - Hacienda h16 plus LED, 700w energy draw.
PH 5.5 - 6.2
E.C 1.4 during flowering
3 week flush.

I used Canna A+B until i learned of Ionic coco boom from cultivator on here. The main nutrients i used besides these were delta 9 and moonshine nutrient enhancer.

Back
Top Bottom